Sombody Help A Vol Fan Out

volattic

Ok guys here is the deal my cousin was in iraq at the time the cotton bowl was played my recorder messed up and he wants to watch it if anyone can make me a copy and mail it to me i will send you the cost of tape and mail in a money order!!He as well as i love are vols and he wants to see the bowl game i was able to get every game but this one if you can help me i would greatly appericate it and so would he!

You ought to buy him the 2004 DVD with all the highlights on it.

Originally posted by volattic@Feb 20, 2005 7:28 PM
Ok guys here is the deal my cousin was in iraq at the time the cotton bowl was played my recorder messed up and he wants to watch it if anyone can make me a copy and mail it to me i will send you the cost of tape and mail in a money order!!He as well as i love are vols and he wants to see the bowl game i was able to get every game but this one if you can help me i would greatly appericate it and so would he!

I got ya covered...I can get it when i go back home next week.

Thank you very much just send me a pm and ill give you my mailing address!!!He will be thrilled he and his Unit will be back this wednesday there where in Iraq for a year and a half and lost no lives i really look up to the men and women who serve are country!!

VN Store

Back