Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

Long thread and don’t have time to go back and read but by rule, he isn’t eligible for this season. So out “hardship” reason to get him in this year is closer to home? I’m forgetting what’s who and where

NCAA being what it is, they will probably rule him eligible last game of the season.
you truly think we would need him after securing a spot in the prestigious Liberty Bowl? my vote would be save him for next season to help secure a spot in the Birmingham Bowl

Okay, so maybe this is a stupid question ... but ... if he's denied, that means he sits out a year. Is this a redshirt? Cause if this is a redshirt, why don't we play him in four games?

I'm being facetious, I'm sure the NCAA would frown upon such a challenge to their authority, and they'd probably count whatever W's he played in as L's ...

I dunno ... just thinking out loud.

Reactions: tbh and bigdaddy
Okay, so maybe this is a stupid question ... but ... if he's denied, that means he sits out a year. Is this a redshirt? Cause if this is a redshirt, why don't we play him in four games?

I'm being facetious, I'm sure the NCAA would frown upon such a challenge to their authority, and they'd probably count whatever W's he played in as L's ...

This...this type of evil genius is why I love this place

I also heard from the admin assistant in the Anderson Training Center that she overheard a graduate assistant by the name of Jake (who wears khakis) discussing Solomons NCAA waiver with the indoor turf technician and he said that he was having lunch in the cafeteria and there were three men sitting in suits at an adjacent table who were Mark Emmert, Phil Fulmer and Michael Scarn; they appeared to be hatching out the details of the approval......announcement coming soon.....

Hopefully, one of these kids will sue the NCAA over the whole transfer process. The current system would be hard to defend.

I also heard from the admin assistant in the Anderson Training Center that she overheard a graduate assistant by the name of Jake (who wears khakis) discussing Solomons NCAA waiver with the indoor turf technician and he said that he was having lunch in the cafeteria and there were three men sitting in suits at an adjacent table who were Mark Emmert, Phil Fulmer and Michael Scarn; they appeared to be hatching out the details of the approval......announcement coming soon.....
I hear Jake is hideous

If they weren’t smoking while having very intense discussions in a very small room with poor lighting, then I do not believe

Reactions: Nickoli
giphy.gif

If he hadnt already burnt his RS, then maybe we could have played him.

Our fan base as a whole is a lot smarter, these boards don't speak for the entire base of fans Tennessee has. Every fans message board has nuts and even imposters, nobody is immune. GBO!

Reactions: Sara Clark
The Vols 2019 season starts August 31. How NCAA to have made no ruling on Solomon's eligibility at this time. So very NCAA. So Emmertish.

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back