Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

Certain posters need to feel important are part of what make volnation fun. Self proclaimed experts and scam artists
Nobody claimed to be an expert. Are you an idiot when it comes to what you do for a living? I'm guessing the answer is no, that you probably have a good bit of knowledge when it comes to your work, I would hope so anyway. If someone works in the recruiting industry do you think they would have some knowledge of the recruiting process? It is a message board, what message were you trying to send? How to degrade on somebody? What's your message holy man?

Reactions: Roustabout
One of those families in our service you keep putting down currently holds an offer from CJP and Tennessee, but you like to hate on stuff you know nothing about. Like I said, you are a troll who does nothing but degrade others through the world wide web, or is that still the name of it?

You taking credit for the unsubstantiated kid's talent that got him noticed, or claiming that your email to the Athletic Department is what got their attention?

That is not true at all. I made a general remark aimed at our trolls yes, but I also simply put in my 2 cents on the subject of transfers, something I actually have knowledge of. You're the one that put words into my mouth by calling everyone stupid. I've not put any down except for bearded boy who continues to put down what I do for a living, something he clearly knows nothing about.

I've explained it several times, 3 to be exact, and you still don't get it. I'm not gonna play he said she said with you any longer, already involved in that stupidity with someone else.

According to this, Haurbaugh hasn't been as helpful as some.

Attachments

• IMG_20190814_221126.png
    IMG_20190814_221126.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20190814_221632.png
    IMG_20190814_221632.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Remy
You taking credit for the unsubstantiated kid's talent that got him noticed, or claiming that your email to the Athletic Department is what got their attention?
We never make that claim, you sir know nothing once again. There are times when we absolutely could make that claim and that numbers into the thousands, but like I said we never make that claim. We've been a corporation for nearly 30 years, we have a contract that is very specific as to what we offer. You are either a liar or a troll by saying that we do otherwise.

Not at all, I'm very familiar with the process through both current and past experience but am in no way a part of the transfer process. Most of the time the holdup is caused by transcripts getting sent or classes being finished. Academics are usually the holdup as it's often that certain classes taken at one school don't transfer to the new school. All kinds of reasons for it to sometimes take this long.
Mmmm hmmmm.

Nobody claimed to be an expert. Are you an idiot when it comes to what you do for a living? I'm guessing the answer is no, that you probably have a good bit of knowledge when it comes to your work, I would hope so anyway. If someone works in the recruiting industry do you think they would have some knowledge of the recruiting process? It is a message board, what message were you trying to send? How to degrade on somebody? What's your message holy man?
Do you work with high school kids?

We never make that claim, you sir know nothing once again. There are times when we absolutely could make that claim and that numbers into the thousands, but like I said we never make that claim. We've been a corporation for nearly 30 years, we have a contract that is very specific as to what we offer. You are either a liar or a troll by saying that we do otherwise.

You do realize that I asked you a question about your unsubstantiated grandiose claims, right?

Not sure what Hmmm means in this case? Is it against board rules to discuss what you do for a living?
And FWIW our company's home office is in Russellville Al and over 30 years we have had numerous athletes go to Alabama in all sports. We currently have a girl on the softball team now.

Banhammer incoming?

Banhammer incoming?
Our services are free to colleges and universities, we don't push anyone to any particular schools. We've had thousands of Alabama kids in our service the last 34 years, of course we would have several that went to Alabama. I've been a Vol my whole life, my mom has degrees from Oklahoma and Vanderbilt, my daughter with a degree from Middle Tn and currently working on her masters through a UT program offered in Nashville. I like NC basketball as well, not as much as Tn but nearly. Favorite sport is baseball. I didn't know that fandom mattered but like your last 3 or 4 replies to me you are wrong once again with the commie reference. Keep trying, you'll get something right sooner or later.

Our services are free to colleges and universities, we don't push anyone to any particular schools. We've had thousands of Alabama kids in our service the last 34 years, of course we would have several that went to Alabama. I've been a Vol my whole life, my mom has degrees from Oklahoma and Vanderbilt, my daughter with a degree from Middle Tn and currently working on her masters through a UT program offered in Nashville. I like NC basketball as well, not as much as Tn but nearly. Favorite sport is baseball. I didn't know that fandom mattered but like your last 3 or 4 replies to me you are wrong once again with the commie reference. Keep trying, you'll get something right sooner or later.

Need to pick UT or UNC my dude.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Well, considering I didn't mention you by name or tag you it sounds like you feel pretty insecure about yourself and career.

Like I said there hasn't been any official word yet on whether he's been denied/approved. He's in the back of the lines because the coaches are treating it as if they should get the other players more reps since he's not eligible at this time.
I’d say they have a pretty good idea of what is or isn’t happening. its two weeks until game and Solomon has been here since December. I’d say someone f’d something up. That could be on the Michigan side or the UT side. Either way, other transfers that happened long after Solomon have been ruled on.

VN Store

Back