Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

I don't have any special knowledge of the situation. But I don't think it is a good sign that he's no longer acting like a 1 in practice.
agreed. but i dont think that has anything to do with any specific knowledge on the waiver, as much as it is acknowledging that if he's not, we have to prepare at this point as if he's not going to be.

if the waiver comes thru, he goes back to the 1's probably immeidately.....

A good radio sports reporter that covers the Vols should make a trip to Indianapolis and hang out in front of the NCAA and ask every person that goes in and out of the building what they know about Solomon’s eligibility. Of course nobody would know.
But it could be a funny bit if someone knew how to pull it off. (Maybe threaten to have a nude hunger strike until he gets a straight answer). It’s radio so we wouldn’t know if there’s real nudity.
Okay

Oh please. He attacked everyone he disagreed with in his first entry and never let up.
You're full of it. I got after bearded boy because of his past post degrading me and my livelihood. He's the only one I called out. You show me where I called someone out by name during that exchange.

You're full of it. I got after bearded boy because of his past post degrading me and my livelihood. He's the only one I called out. You show me where I called someone out by name during that exchange.

The word you are looking for is 'denigrating' not "degrading".

You've yet to show how your livelihood, gives you a greater understanding of the inner workings of the NCAA eligibility center, and instead told everyone here that they are clueless, but you 'just know how it works on the inside'.

Since you brought it up though, I do think that charging kids $2k for you to email D2 coaches links to a stat page that looks like it was created on the Angelfire platform circa 1999, and links to YouTube videos that their parents shot and uploaded, is a bit of a ripoff.

I thought it was funny, in one of his replies to me he pretty much said "That's not how it works. The Clearinghouse has their own way of doing things and I'm not sure how that is, but it ain't the way you brilliant people think it is".

Lol. Seriously.
Why don't you put the exact quote up Behr? That's twice now that you've worded it to fix your narrative.

I never called anyone stupid, show me where I did in this thread.

You've got posters saying that ex head coaches are holding up the process, folks claiming conspiracy theories that the NCAA only works for certain programs, one guy claimed Basillio said it was a clerical issue. People can claim all they want, the facts are that each case is reviewed individually and none of our brilliant posters even know the reasons the players have applied for transfer. Waivers are given for lots of reasons whether they be financial, health, family, culture, grades, coaching changes and such. The problem with the NCAA is that they seem to have no rhyme or reason in granting eligibility. It taking this long is not uncommon.

The bold is what I kept asking you about last night and you acted like you didn't know what I was talking about. I shortened that and said you thought we were all stupid. Is that not what you meant?

Reactions: ProudVOLfan
The word you are looking for is 'denigrating' not "degrading".

You've yet to show how your livelihood, gives you a greater understanding of the inner workings of the NCAA eligibility center, and instead told everyone here that they are clueless, but you 'just know how it works on the inside'.

Since you brought it up though, I do think that charging kids $2k for you to email D2 coaches links to a stat page that looks like it was created on the Angelfire platform circa 1999, and links to YouTube videos that their parents shot and uploaded, is a bit of a ripoff.
Once again you sir are a troll. What kind of person sits back and craps on people based on what they do for a living? Only simple minded scum of the earth attack people based on what they do for a living. Anyone that tries to effect another man's livelihood is a bum in my eyes.

Once again you sir are a troll. What kind of person sits back and craps on people based on what they do for a living? Only simple minded scum of the earth attack people based on what they do for a living. Anyone that tries to effect another man's livelihood is a bum in my eyes.
Unless... well, nevermind. Go Vols!

The bold is what I kept asking you about last night and you acted like you didn't know what I was talking about. I shortened that and said you thought we were all stupid. Is that not what you meant?
Surely you are smart enough to know how to take the "brilliant posters" remark. You saying I called EVERYONE stupid based on that remark is a ridiculous take I feel. That post had 5 pages of "fake news" on the Solomon situation and I put what I knew of the situation. You sir turned it into a mess when you said that I called everyone stupid.

Surely you are smart enough to know how to take the "brilliant posters" remark. You saying I called EVERYONE stupid based on that remark is a ridiculous take I feel. That post had 5 pages of "fake news" on the Solomon situation and I put what I knew of the situation. You sir turned it into a mess when you said that I called everyone stupid.

I asked you twice last night what that meant. What did you mean by it? You really think we're all brilliant? Lol.

I asked you twice last night what that meant. What did you mean by it? You really think we're all brilliant? Lol.
Do you take everything said literally? That comment was more about my frustration with how wrong most of the takes on the Solomon situation was. You'll know when I call you simple minded if and when it ever happens. I also like to troll the NegaVols every now and again, let them see what it looks like to look in the mirror at themselves. They can dish it out but never can seem to take it.

So, to sum up:

1. PulaskiVolFan has some sort of inside information/familiarity with the process that is far superior to the common fan, but he can't really share any of it.

2. Everyone on this thread, except for the aforementioned PulaskiVolFan is an idiot.

3. There is still no word, nor any hint of a hint on any word regarding Solomon.

4. We are all basically at Gruden-level reading of practice cues, color of shirts, breakfast choices, etc in trying to find clues.

Am I caught up?

(yes, slightly snarky, just trying to lighten the mood a little)

VN Store

Back