Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

You are the most simple minded of all the NegaVols! I typically just ignore you because I view you as nothing but an internet troll. What does the name change have to do with anything? Are you not smart enough to figure out that the clearinghouse and eligibility center are the same thing? Somehow nearly 200,000 student athletes register with the clearinghouse every single year. Them changing the name to the eligibility center has not changed that fact nor has it changed the process a student athlete has to go through when registering with the NCAA. You're a troll bearded boy, always have been and probably always will be.

Ad hominem, coupled with a faux appeal to authority in the same post. You've quite outdone yourself in your triggered state.

Still though, your position of emailing D2 coaches links to YouTube videos of high school players, shot and uploaded by their parents, gives you zero additonal insight into the inner workings of the NCAA eligibility process than anyone else on this board.

Feel free to keep calling it the clearing house though, gives me a chuckle every time I skim by your posts.

Solomon is now running at the back of drills which should tell you all you need to know. Guy has been running 1st team since spring and suddenly is bumped to the back. I think UT has their answer.

Reactions: CAVPUT
Solomon is now running at the back of drills which should tell you all you need to know. Guy has been running 1st team since spring and suddenly is bumped to the back. I think UT has their answer.
So it's not that they should get other players ready incase they don't get an answer by week 1?

You said I called people stupid which wasn't the case. I don't call you out for acting like the daddy of this board not sure why you tried me out over this subject?

I didn't call you out, I asked you a simple question and you started dancing.

You used "brilliant posters" to describe those that you said had everything wrong and didn't know anything, I shortened it to you saying they/we were stupid.

Nice deflection though.

My thoughts exactly, hopefully we are reading too much into it.

My thoughts exactly, hopefully we are reading too much into it.
But yet it hasn't leaked in two days that he was denied? Why are they not telling anyone? I don't think he gets approved, but I also don't believe they know yet.

But yet it hasn't leaked in two days that he was denied? Why are they not telling anyone? I don't think he gets approved, but I also don't believe they know yet.

You are probably right, it's just weird that we are 2 weeks away and no decision yet. I cant for the life of me figure out why it is taking this long. Has to be tough on the kid.

Ad hominem, coupled with a faux appeal to authority in the same post. You've quite outdone yourself in your triggered state.

Still though, your position of emailing D2 coaches links to YouTube videos of high school players, shot and uploaded by their parents, gives you zero additonal insight into the inner workings of the NCAA eligibility process than anyone else on this board.

Feel free to keep calling it the clearing house though, gives me a chuckle every time I skim by your posts.
One of those families in our service you keep putting down currently holds an offer from CJP and Tennessee, but you like to hate on stuff you know nothing about. Like I said, you are a troll who does nothing but degrade others through the world wide web, or is that still the name of it?

You are probably right, it's just weird that we are 2 weeks away and no decision yet. I cant for the life of me figure out why it is taking this long. Has to be tough on the kid.

Yea, I don't know if I'm right or not, I just believe in this day and age if something like that had already been decided and told to the school, we would have heard by now. No reason to keep it secret... That I know of.

I think they're pretty sure he's not going to be and preparing for that. Jmo.

One of those families in our service you keep putting down currently holds an offer from CJP and Tennessee, but you like to hate on stuff you know nothing about. Like I said, you are a troll who does nothing but degrade others through the world wide web, or is that still the name of it?
That's all you've done today.

There it is. You're an important part of the process.
Not at all, I'm very familiar with the process through both current and past experience but am in no way a part of the transfer process. Most of the time the holdup is caused by transcripts getting sent or classes being finished. Academics are usually the holdup as it's often that certain classes taken at one school don't transfer to the new school. All kinds of reasons for it to sometimes take this long.

So Greg Emerson and the rest of the new comers are better than Solomon?
Can you not read “some other reason?”
Solomon was getting 1st reps in spring and fall until last few days. What are you having a hard time figuring out?

That's all you've done today.
That is not true at all. I made a general remark aimed at our trolls yes, but I also simply put in my 2 cents on the subject of transfers, something I actually have knowledge of. You're the one that put words into my mouth by calling everyone stupid. I've not put any down except for bearded boy who continues to put down what I do for a living, something he clearly knows nothing about.

Can you not read “some other reason?”
Solomon was getting 1st reps in spring and fall until last few days. What are you having a hard time figuring out?
Like I said there hasn't been any official word yet on whether he's been denied/approved. He's in the back of the lines because the coaches are treating it as if they should get the other players more reps since he's not eligible at this time.

Reactions: OL SMOKEY

VN Store

Back