Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

His request for a waiver to be eligible this season is being reviewed. It could be a number of reasons, anything from school transcripts being held up, a legal matter or they simply have not gotten to him yet. There is no way of knowing as the NCAA has never made that info public knowledge.

That's what I thought. You don't know any more than any of us do.

Thanks.

Different subject. I asked you once and I don't remember you answering. Are you "PulaskiCatFan" on another board?

Reactions: jerrync and Titan05

Thanks.

Different subject. I asked you once and I don't remember you answering. Are you "PulaskiCatFan" on another board?
No, I've always used PulaskiVolFan for 20+ years on message boards and such. Our High School mascot is the Bobcats so I assume it's someone from here.

Edit: There is a Pulaski Ky so it could be a Kentucky Wildcat fan

Last edited:

Thanks.

I know how the process works and doesn't work which is easily more than most on this post.

I know how the process works and doesn't work which is easily more than most on this post.
Well good for you, but that doesn't mean you know exactly what's going on with Solomon and you're condescending others for talking about it. You're telling them "I don't know what's happening, but you're wrong. And stupid". Lol.

So it would appear 100% of the posters here actual do understand what's going on.

Pulaski thinks that if he keeps calling it the "clearing house" instead of the eligibility center as it's named now, it will give his posts some sort of credence, or air of advanced understanding of the mechanics of the NCAA.

I have no idea what each of those players requested. Any head coaching change is under the guidelines of allowing a transfer which easily explains Martells waiver, I'm sure that Fields was granted a waiver because of the racial incident, I've got no clue who Ford is but if he got turned down twice then the NCAA determined that he was transferring for personal gain most likely.
There have been articles out saying that Fields request for transfer wasn't attributed to the racial slur used by ignorant UGA students. Ford had requested Transfer from UGA to the Illini citing his grandparent's health however they lived outside of the required 100-mile radius (93 miles to be exact) of the school he requested to transfer. The rule is retraded because that is the only big-time school close to his hometown and it still puts him closer than UGA. How is that not grounds to be waivered in itself? Putting more emphasis on coaching change over family concerns is flawed. As for Martell, well we knew why he left. There is a big difference between coaching change and coach retiring and based on NCAA rulebook he should have sat a year. The NCAA is flawed and often open themselves up to criticism.

Pulaski thinks that if he keeps calling it the "clearing house" instead of the eligibility center as it's named now, it will give his posts some sort of credence, or air of advanced understanding of the mechanics of the NCAA.
It's weird the way he defends their honor. (That's how I'm reading it anyway, I'm sure I'm wrong, but it he really seems set on not letting anybody talk bad about them. Or he just likes being a know it all. One or the other. )

Reactions: jerrync and Titan05
Well good for you, but that doesn't mean you know exactly what's going on with Solomon and you're condescending others for talking about it. You're telling them "I don't know what's happening, but you're wrong. And stupid". Lol.
I don't use the word stupid very often but seems to come out of your mouth pretty easily.

There have been articles out saying that Fields request for transfer wasn't attributed to the racial slur used by ignorant UGA students. Ford had requested Transfer from UGA to the Illini citing his grandparent's health however they lived outside of the required 100-mile radius (93 miles to be exact) of the school he requested to transfer. The rule is retraded because that is the only big-time school close to his hometown and it still puts him closer than UGA. How is that not grounds to be waivered in itself? Putting more emphasis on coaching change over family concerns is flawed. As for Martell, well we knew why he left. There is a big difference between coaching change and coach retiring and based on NCAA rulebook he should have sat a year. The NCAA is flawed and often open themselves up to criticism.
I never said that they weren't flawed. This is a totally different debate than as to what is going on with Solomon. Rules are rules whether a fan likes them or not and unfortunately the NCAA makes the rules.

I don't use the word stupid very often but seems to come out of your mouth pretty easily.

What does this even mean?

And what exactly did you mean by "brilliant posters"? Did I misunderstand and you actually did mean we were brilliant? If so I sincerely apologize.

Reactions: KBVol
You are the most simple minded of all the NegaVols! I typically just ignore you because I view you as nothing but an internet troll. What does the name change have to do with anything? Are you not smart enough to figure out that the clearinghouse and eligibility center are the same thing? Somehow nearly 200,000 student athletes register with the clearinghouse every single year. Them changing the name to the eligibility center has not changed that fact nor has it changed the process a student athlete has to go through when registering with the NCAA. You're a troll bearded boy, always have been and probably always will be.

What does this even mean?

And what exactly did you mean by "brilliant posters"? Did I misunderstand and you actually did mean we were brilliant? If so I sincerely apologize.
It just means that I don't call people stupid very often, I generally use a different phrase than the word stupid. You seem to like to interpret things your own way even going as far as to imply things oddly different than how they were expressed. Your little quotation was putting words out of my mouth that were not mine.

It just means that I don't call people stupid very often, I generally use a different phrase than the word stupid. You seem to like to interpret things your own way even going as far as to imply things oddly different than how they were expressed. Your little quotation was putting words out of my mouth that were not mine.

You did use a different phrase. Lol.

What am I interpreting wrong? I'll gladly apologize if I'm wrong.

What words in quotations? Brilliant posters? That's exactly what you said. Shall I go quote it for you?

Reactions: KBVol
You did use a different phrase. Lol.

What am I interpreting wrong? I'll gladly apologize if I'm wrong.

What words in quotations? Brilliant posters? That's exactly what you said. Shall I go quote it for you?
You said I called people stupid which wasn't the case. I don't call you out for acting like the daddy of this board not sure why you tried me out over this subject?

It's weird the way he defends their honor. (That's how I'm reading it anyway, I'm sure I'm wrong, but it he really seems set on not letting anybody talk bad about them. Or he just likes being a know it all. One or the other. )
You're reading it wrong on both accounts. NCAA makes the rules and no matter how bad they are they must be followed if you want your team and your athletes eligible. I deal with this a lot in my business and just sharing my knowledge of the subject. Some folks just like to read the negative side of everything.

You're reading it wrong on both accounts. NCAA makes the rules and no matter how bad they are they must be followed if you want your team and your athletes eligible. I deal with this a lot in my business and just sharing my knowledge of the subject. Some folks just like to read the negative side of everything.
There it is. You're an important part of the process.

VN Store

Back