Lady Vols Softball

No doubt that it is Turner and i understand she had got that little wildness under control better. As much as she pitched last year she will be great being a lefty after someone facing Ashley! Bot have very good speed. Sad but not long ago we only had one pitcher we used about every game because the recruiting of pitchers was nile! To have 4 or 5 sounds good to me.!
It's the changing of the game and landscape of recruiting now for pitchers. Don't get me wrong if you have a Monica or Rachel Garcia out there you go get her. But travel teams are carrying 2-3 PO's sprinkled with maybe 2 UTL/P to get kids recruited while playing a solid schedule. When it comes to Nationals or major tournaments those innings get dialed in to the your top 2 going more innings.

How can i watch the games live in Arizona and miss most of the games is there an app ir what
Utsports has an app that has all sports. Download through Apple store or Android. It only had audio Sunday. The other way is to go to Utsports.com and go to Softball, etc. and choose the schedule and there is links there for audio or video if available. Video is usually through ESPN+ so you will need to have ESPN to login to watch most games though not all. Some are on Sec Network, Espn channels. It varies from full production, to one camera, or some audio only. Hope that helps. The app kinds has it all together but it can be flaky somethings. If there is audio it it always free no subscription to ESPN needed.

Was traveling today with the wife and put on the app she was first kinda amazed the softball team had someone broadcasting the games, second she popped up and said "I'm really impressed by this guy announcing he knows his stuff and is really into it." So kudos to you because she is not easily impressed. It is amazing world we live in when you can listen to the game on the interstate just about anywhere. Appreciate the audio feed and video when we can get it.

Thanks, I've always enjoyed doing the games!

And you're a great broadcaster. WTBS, you fail to realize that some of us know you have more than one account on VN.

I do not. I created an account here a couple of years ago when I discovered on Twitter that people believed I was posting here under another name. It turns out I do know the person that posts under that name very well, but I am not that person. I have accounts here, at 247 and Volquest under this same handle that I use on Twitter.

I do not. I created an account here a couple of years ago when I discovered on Twitter that people believed I was posting here under another name. It turns out I do know the person that posts under that name very well, but I am not that person. I have accounts here, at 247 and Volquest under this same handle that I use on Twitter.

Dang, I thought you were going to tell us you were Atlanta VOL too. :)

Really wanted to support the girls this year and attend some games. No tickets available tomorrow and Sunday?

Really wanted to support the girls this year and attend some games. No tickets available tomorrow and Sunday?

Knox County will only allow them 20% capacity and I believe the season ticketholders bought all the available seats for the season. The hope is that the county will relax some of those restrictions by SEC play and they'll be able to sell more.

Have the announcer at the game announcing the batters really great sound you can hear everything going on at the ball park.

Early season hot take parsons slapping is a waste of a decent hitter. Weak ground outs to infield does nothing for this offense. She can do so much more.

Reactions: MS_LdyVols_fan
Ivy Davis has been an impressive player thus far in the season. I expected her to be a terrific defensive player didn't know she would hit like she has thus far.

Reactions: kregman
Batters hitting half shadows and sun right now. That was a terrific hit by Morgan. I never thought I would see her in the cleanup spot really has improved as a hitter.

VN Store

Back