Georgia
Tennessee
Auburn
Ole Miss
Kentucky
Texas A&M
South Carolina
Miss State

Nah, no way should Georgia be ahead of us. If you look at the SEC voting, however, Tennesee, LSU and Mizzou all received very similar amounts of votes (similar to how Bama, Florida and Arkansas did), I think the placement of those three teams is sort of just semantics only. They're also close in the national rankings, too. But given what LSU and Mizzou lost/brought in vs. what we lost/brought in, it shouldn't be a surprise to see us in the preseason picks ahead of them, although I don't have a problem with being behind those two teams. But Georgia? Delusional.

Also, Kentucky should be ahead of Auburn and Ole Miss, and Kentucky may well be better than Georgia, this season. I have no idea why you have Auburn so high on the list. They should be behind Kentucky and Ole Miss and possibly A&M, although I think Auburn and A&M will be similar in terms of how good they are.

Generally, I think the SEC preseason picks are pretty close to spot on this year, at least for what they should be in terms of talent. But I haven't looked at the SEC schedule this season, and these picks don't really take scheduling into consideration. Traditionally, scheduling plays a large role in standings, and can and does determine who wins the conference. Last year, Arkansas got a very easy conference schedule and it benefited them greatly, as they got a share of the conference championship.

Never take for granted how fortunate we are to have two nationally ranked programs stepping over the lines this spring.

Btw I'm a huge Ashley Morgan fan and I'm stoked that she's back for another season. GO LVs!!

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Glad to see softball starting in couple of days. Any information on what television networks will have the early games coming up in FL, I believe?

Glad to see softball starting in couple of days. Any information on what television networks will have the early games coming up in FL, I believe?

ESPN will release its full TV schedule, including for the Clearwater tournament, tomorrow. There isn’t currently scheduled to be any video for the games this weekend, but we will have free audio for every game this season on the Tennessee Athletics app.

VN Store

Back