Soccer tournament resumes at 5:00 pm, Friday (11/16) vs Arizona.

I love that the athletes from the other sports are there supporting the Soccer Vols.

Reactions: RollerVol
Bunny is down...dang, hope she's ok...she got up and came off the field, limping a little...need her, if possible...she's back in...nice

I would get Bunny out now so she will not get hurt and be full speed for the TAM matchup.

definitely can understand that...not a bad idea...two should stand up the way we're playing now, shouldn't it...o_O...

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wow...where did our D go...guess the Arizona coach was right in throwing all those fresh legs in there...good call...

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We started playing "not to lose"...laying back not putting the ball (pressure) forward....an as usual when you do that...you often lose...

Come on girls...pick it UP!!!!!

I’m having a deja vu, weren’t we about to win the Softball World Series and the Vols let Arizona back in and that was the beginning of the end.

it ain't over till it's over...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sssssssssssssssssssscccccccccccccccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: MAD
MMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VN Store

Back