So who is gonna come through with $$$NIL to keep a few guys around.

Ref4Life

Volnation we need a big money man to put Hooker, Evans, Mays and possibly Young to stay. They are all NFL maybes accept for Mays and would do them good to stick around and up stock.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
It seems like we are behind the 8 ball when it comes to NIL. Hope I’m wrong.
I think enough enthusiasm has been pumped into UT Football this year t attract some deals. Only thing is there is only so many Tn NIL deals to be had basketball and baseball players are some of the cream of the crop. They have more big time athletes for team size rn

Last edited:
Reactions: murfvol1
Young has done nothing really yet; he definitely needs to stay another year. I think Evans will stay another year; if he can stay healthy he could put up much better numbers next year.

If they haven’t come through for recruiting what makes anyone believe they will for players that return?

I would do it if I knew I could afford them, and what I could use an athlete for based on the nature of my business and marketing. These boys need managers.

I would do it if I knew I could afford them, and what I could use an athlete for based on the nature of my business and marketing. These boys need managers.

Gonna be some broke athletes running around campus.

Oh. Wait. They already get so much free crap. Never mind:confused:

Volnation we need a big money man to put Hooker, Evans, Mays and possibly Young to stay. They are all NFL maybes accept for Mays and would do them good to stick around and up stock.

with the average NIL deal for players around $1,000 bucks, I doubt any could be enticed to stay..

Evans partnered with AC Brothers Climate Control, what that means, I have no idea. My husband mentioned that both Mayes boys were partnered with a...maybe it was a Ford dealership?! Again, "partnered" I don't know what that means exactly.

Reactions: Beagle Bill
The only ones that have a chance of getting drafted that still have eligibility are Jacob Warren and Cedric Tillman, IMO. If any others declare, including the ones listed, they will be undrafted free agents. Out of those four, Hooker is the only one to stay healthy so far and none of them have done enough to be drafted.

Look for Butler, Jones, Jackson, and Taylor to be the only Vols drafted.

VN Store

Back