So when do our big signees get to campus?

most will arrive in early June to enroll in summer classes and get going with workouts with the team. some who have to wait on test scores and get cleared by the clearinghouse won't arrive until august.

Mr. Jones will be there right around June 1st...

Hey Millwood did Jones come to the Orange and white game I was looking for him but did not see him I did meet Chris Donald and Ben Martin also Chris Walker does anyone know what happen to Chris Walkers Wrist he had a cast on.

Christopher strained some ligaments in his right thumb playing basketball. His is in the cast to keep the thumb mobilized. He goes back to the ortho tomorrow (April 11) to get a soft cast or to have it removed completely. No need for surgery. He has continued working out even with the cast. His weight is up to 230 so he hasn't missed a whole lot. Will need to bring that right arm back up to speed when the cast comes off. He will be ready when he arrives on campus June 2nd!:dance2:

Hey Millwood did Jones come to the Orange and white game I was looking for him but did not see him I did meet Chris Donald and Ben Martin also Chris Walker does anyone know what happen to Chris Walkers Wrist he had a cast on.

are all those guys getting there early June? What about O'Neal, Willingham, Vinson, and Berry?

Yeah Gerald was there. From what I understand Gerald, Ben, and Chris Donald are pretty tight.. Maybe you just didnt notice Gerald, He cut all of his curls off.. I've been around him for 2 years and the day he cut them off I walked right by him and didnt even notice him...

Yeah Gerald was there. From what I understand Gerald, Ben, and Chris Donald are pretty tight.. Maybe you just didnt notice Gerald, He cut all of his curls off.. I've been around him for 2 years and the day he cut them off I walked right by him and didnt even notice him...

Yeah Millwood you are right I would probably never noticed with the curls gone I have only seen him in pictures. i was trying to get all of the new recruits autographs. When I did talk to C Donald,Ben and Chris Walker They was all hanging together look to be pretty tight group. I didn't see berry either. Thanks Millwood I think I will have plenty of time to catch up with Gerald when he gets up here.

Christopher strained some ligaments in his right thumb playing basketball. His is in the cast to keep the thumb mobilized. He goes back to the ortho tomorrow (April 11) to get a soft cast or to have it removed completely. No need for surgery. He has continued working out even with the cast. His weight is up to 230 so he hasn't missed a whole lot. Will need to bring that right arm back up to speed when the cast comes off. He will be ready when he arrives on campus June 2nd!:dance2:

do you have connections with him?

Welcome Mrs.Walker, pleasure to have you here, hope to see you round Knoxville cheering on the VOLS. I hope i can make it to a gm this year.

Welcome aboard, Mrs. Walker. I am so glad that Chris picked Tennessee, and I can't wait to see him flying around, and wreaking havoc on the football field.

GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back