So What Will Attendance Be For The South Carolina Game?

What Will The Attendance Be For The South Carolina Game?

• 50,000-60,000

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 60,000-70,000

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 70,000-80,000

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • 80,000-90,000

Votes: 91 39.9%
  • 90,000-100,000+

Votes: 114 50.0%

• Total voters
I’m doing my part to fill it.

Everyone does their job that can as fans. These kids will have a electric environment to pull another one out.

This team is improving fast.

4pm kickoff will help the crowd. Sc will bring a good crowd, students will be in attendance. If good weather, I’ll say 95k. Biggest crowd of the year.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I’m doing my part to fill it.

Everyone does their job that can as fans. These kids will have a electric environment to pull another one out.

This team is improving fast.
When you say the team is improving fast, what do you see as the final score in the game? And do you have a prediction on the point spread?

When you say the team is improving fast, what do you see as the final score in the game? And do you have a prediction on the point spread?

Not enough info yet in who SC will have playing QB.

Plus need to see who is playing first. (Both teams have really tough games to get through this weekend first)

Reactions: I40flyer
ONE MILLION!!!

giphy.gif

Actual butts in seats-75,000-80,000

Nah, it'll be more than that. The Miss State game gave us a glimmer of hope, despite what'll happen in bammerland this weekend. Not all of those who hold season tickets may show up but there are lots of people, myself included, who like to go to 2 or 3 games a year, who will buy those tickets if they're for sale.

Lots of trolls on this board who WANT a low attendance.

Nah, it'll be more than that. The Miss State game gave us a glimmer of hope, despite what'll happen in bammerland this weekend. Not all of those who hold season tickets may show up but there are lots of people, myself included, who like to go to 2 or 3 games a year, who will buy those tickets if they're for sale.

Lots of trolls on this board who WANT a low attendance.
I don't know about who wants there to be a low attendance or not, that is not the question, I don't think you'll have any trouble buying tickets, in fact I believe there will be a plethora of empty seats and plenty of tickets for sale. Would it be great if Neyland would sell out, every game! Yes it would, but in order for us to know which one of these predictions is correct, I can only say, "We'll see".

Reactions: tbh
Since the Lamecocks beat UGA last week, I think attendance will spike. We should win this game and get the Muskrat Monkey off our backs. GBO

VN Store

Back