So Mizzou is going 10-2 apparently

Pretty delusional but that is what the Vols have been relegated to. It's more hilarious that one of their two losses is Kentucky. They do appear to have a weak SEC West schedule and their out of conference doesn't look fearsome with West Virigina losing a lot of weapons and you never know with Troy.
They need to switch ky and fl. Ky lost their key playmakers. They don't have Lock anymore, so need to dial down their score prediction against us quite a bit.

Eh, I've always wondered why uscjr is in the sec instead of Clemson. Uscjr is in the east of the state which makes more sense for the acc no? I agree tho, I hate Mizzou being in our conference.
Holy crap, talking about the strongest conference in all of sports........get rid of MO and add Clemson to the East.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Holy crap, talking about the strongest conference in all of sports........get rid of MO and add Clemson to the East.
If you were Clemson would you trade Duke and WFU for the teams they'd play in the SEC?

Also, there's no good reason media wise for the SEC to expand in SC. One of the Virginia schools would be good and VT has shown they don't mind change. NC would be better but none of the big 4 are going to give up their basketball rivalry. App St is probably the most consistent football program in the state but that ain't likely.

WVU would have actually made some sense. I hate ND... but that would have been the coups of the century.

Reactions: 08Vol
If you were Clemson would you trade Duke and WFU for the teams they'd play in the SEC?

Also, there's no good reason media wise for the SEC to expand in SC. One of the Virginia schools would be good and VT has shown they don't mind change. NC would be better but none of the big 4 are going to give up their basketball rivalry. App St is probably the most consistent football program in the state but that ain't likely.

WVU would have actually made some sense. I hate ND... but that would have been the coups of the century.
Oh hell no! Same reason Dabo isn't coming to Bama.

Why will they have an explosive offense? There is a reason players transfer and it’s usually not because they are supremely talented

Most offenses under dools are very explosive regardless of who the QB is. Its there defense that will get them in trouble. Mizz has been able to score a lot of points the past few seasons. I'm only stating that history has a habit of repeating itself. Just look at our vols, things change, coaching has changed, players, schemes...… still mediocre at best. You could say we could be a prolific offense this year too. That might happen, but history tells me that it won't. Do you understand this concept? Analysts are predicting 50-17 against us??? where are they getting that 50???? Its because they have eyes and can see, Mizz offense is and has been for the past couple of seasons been very explosive, and I have no reason to think anything other than that until they prove me wrong. Just like I expect us to be 6-6 or 7-5 until we can get past that hump, no amount of hype or orange kool-aide will convince me otherwise. You have to do it first before you start passing off hopes as facts.

Reactions: 08Vol
Didn’t they get the Clemson QB?
Yes. I actually like Kelly Bryant but he was beaten out by a Fr. He was at times inconsistent while surrounded by some of the best talent in the country and by far the best talent in the ACC.

IMHO, he is nowhere near as good as Lock. Missouri is a 4 win team last year or maybe worse without Lock.

Most offenses under dools are very explosive regardless of who the QB is. Its there defense that will get them in trouble. Mizz has been able to score a lot of points the past few seasons. I'm only stating that history has a habit of repeating itself. Just look at our vols, things change, coaching has changed, players, schemes...… still mediocre at best. You could say we could be a prolific offense this year too. That might happen, but history tells me that it won't. Do you understand this concept? Analysts are predicting 50-17 against us??? where are they getting that 50???? Its because they have eyes and can see, Mizz offense is and has been for the past couple of seasons been very explosive, and I have no reason to think anything other than that until they prove me wrong. Just like I expect us to be 6-6 or 7-5 until we can get past that hump, no amount of hype or orange kool-aide will convince me otherwise. You have to do it first before you start passing off hopes as facts.
Depends completely on how much you think Lock meant to the offense. I personally think he basically WAS the offense.

Mizzou has owned us...That seems really weird to say because we should be bit*h slapping them all over the place everytime we play them but for some reason we just fall on our faces against them....Kentucky has beaten them 4 years in a row....KENTUCKY!...Ahh the wacky world of football

Reactions: Big Al Orange
As much as I hate to say it, Kelly Bryant won't have to shine against UT to win.

And remember, he was 16-1 as Clemson's starter.

Unfortunately I agree, dools will have that offense ready to go and we will be in trouble i'm afraid. Lock or not we lose this one.

VN Store

Back