So if there's no Freeze, who’s next?

I agree. One of my best friend's is a big bama booster, and he has repeatedly told me he would rather see any coach leave than Enos. He said Enos has worked miracles will both quarterbacks, and is a very, very good recruiter. Enos has a good resume with SEC OC experience. Also, I like the idea of taking possibly the best coach away from bama.......2 birds with 1 stone.

I think he would be a good option

I hate to admit it, but if we don't get Freeze..... I'm so disgusted with the UT admin and the decade long **** show that I just don't care.
If Freeze turns us down then I say we start ordering up some whores at his address.
I think it’s probabky more Freeze slow playing us, but I’ll take the whores anyway.

To probably win a NC and propel himself to a top job? This isn’t hard.
Bama has shown they can win NCs with any OC and HF doesn’t need a NC riding Saban’s coattails to propel himself to a top job. Plus, my comment was more focused on why would Bama risk losing a supposed offensive genius in Enos for a one a done OC. Reading comprehension isn’t hard.

Any chance the SEC commish forced UT to wait until after the SEC championship to avoid taking some of the attention away from the big game? In other words, it could still be Freeze.

I think it’s pretty clear that Freeze is headed to Bama since an announcement wasn’t made today and the Bama OC is headed to Maryland.

So who do all the “insiders” with “sources” have as the next guy?

Once again, it appears we’ve been Grudened.

And who’s to say bama won’t promote Enos?

Dang, that's good. But wasn't Saban interested in Freeze in the past?
With all this stalling tactic until you get a better offer, I bet I know who his agent is
This agent often uses Tn to leverage his client a raise or the best deal

I think it’s pretty clear that Freeze is headed to Bama since an announcement wasn’t made today and the Bama OC is headed to Maryland.

Lindsey or Enos.

Reactions: CA_Vol

Yeah I’m inclined to think we were all duped...unless they are working out the finite details of the deal or maybe Bama secretly interviewed him....if nothing is done by mid week I really think he won’t be our guy.....

Why do you think no announcement today has any meaning?
He thinks Freeze heads to Bama since Locksley is headed to Maryland and leaving the Bama OC position open. It’s a “timing thing” and our window is now shut with Freeze since Saban will swoop in and Freeze will head to Tuscaloosa....and let’s face it, who in their right mind would go to Knoxville when you could go to Tuscaloosa...it’s a no brained for Freeze.

VN Store

Back