So Heupel didn’t even tell the guys @UCF before he left for tennessee?

allstar34bd

I hope that’s not the case and the media that shared this is making it look like something it wasn’t F34C5A07-D5F2-4DEE-B0C9-A5BC0DD29F08.jpeg

If this is true then that's cold, but given the timing of how all this went down, a formal team meeting to say goodbye might not have been possible.

Well, I feel like this opportunity came at the middle of the night. UT plane was in Charlotte, then Atlanta. The next morning the media is reporting Tony Elliot and Sonny Dykes....by late that evening Huepel enters the picture and is the favorite.

Huepel probably got a phone call he didn't expect and jumped on the opportunity immediately.

They said he had to get to Knoxville so he made a good bye video
I thought he was in Knoxville for a 8 AM meeting
What could he do
Have a 5 AM meeting?

So I’m a female because I was disappointed In Heupel for doing the exact thing Petrino got drug threw the mud for doing to his prior team before leaving?

No, you are a female by overreacting to a made up situation. He told his team goodbye. Did you want them to have tea together and cry over old photos?

They said he had to get to Knoxville so he made a good bye video
I thought he was in Knoxville for a 8 AM meeting
What could he do
Have a 5 AM meeting?
No, the plane didn’t leave Orlando until the last minute. 10:30 or so?

My understanding (worth as little as yours, of course) is that he had an in-person with the UCF team that our team watched on video. Dunno though.

I want you to get a seat near the bench or tunnel and yell at the top of your lungs “Hey coach you’re garbage” or are you just a keyboard warrior.
You pay for my ticket and transportation and I am there. I would get thrown out doing this. Not worth a penny of my money.

This is such a BS propaganda story. No way would DW have scheduled things so the new coach wouldn’t have time to talk to his players. Both of them literally said today in the presser that HC met with his UCF players and recorded a video for his UT players.

VN Store

Back