So Glad We Didn’t Hire Mike Leach

I'm happy with CJP, but the jury is still out on who the better coach is.

Neither one has won squat in the SEC.......yet.

So how about the image of a gun? Shouldn't that trigger feelings of panic and angst? How about a picture of a magnolia tree...which often lined the entrance to plantations? Or horses. Masters would ride horses along the fields of cotton back in the 1800s...that could certainly elicit feelings of suppression. Geez. People today are taught that they SHOULD be offended by everything and that they are right to be offended. Its ridiculous.

Reactions: AllVols
So how about the image of a gun? Shouldn't that trigger feelings of panic and angst? How about a picture of a magnolia tree...which often lined the entrance to plantations? Or horses. Masters would ride horses along the fields of cotton back in the 1800s...that could certainly elicit feelings of suppression. Geez. People today are taught that they SHOULD be offended by everything and that they are right to be offended. Its ridiculous.

Ridiculous is the first word that comes to mind.

Reactions: feathersax
Did Leach just stick with the QBs left at Mississippi State when he took over? Or did he go out and get a QB that he felt would work well in his system?
Do we know that Pruitt hasn't tried to do the same thing?

He did get Chryst, and reportedly went after J.T. Daniels.

Last edited:
Do we have any transfer QBs on the roster since Hill left?
No, but it isn't like he hasn't attempted the transfer route at QB since he got here. He has tried to bring in other guys but it hasn't worked out.

I'd say at this point he's probably given up on it and hopes Bailey is the guy of the future.

My point was his intent was not racial, but he failed to take into consideration the racial undertones of posting a noose given where he’s coaching now.
So you are saying he should just recruit more Wes Welkers and Danny Amendolas?

Long live the Pirate

I will buy him a beer at Margaritaville if he comes to Lake Conroe.

Speaking of Margaritaville...where will Bama sleep since Jimmy Buffet bought it???

VN Store

Back