So Bama is doing to Georgia what Georgia did to us

Both shutting them out and blowing them out in the second half, after Georgia had a 4 point lead at the half.

How wonderful would it be if Georgia got waxed by KY next week?
Imagine that. Top recruiting classes do that. Did you expect different? Are u a water head?

Life doesn't work that way. GA will wax KY next week.
Eh...
Kentucky defensively is better than some would like to admit. They'll be a problem for Bennett.

But UGA defensively might score against UK and their terrible offense

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Eh...
Kentucky defensively is better than some would like to admit. They'll be a problem for Bennett.

But UGA defensively might score against UK and their terrible offense
Yeah, they showed up. I knew they underachieved the first 3 games, but I thought we would show up and shut them down...

Oh don’t get me wrong folks... Bama is going to obliterate us. I was not suggesting the contrary in any way.

I don’t give a crap about what happens to other teams.

Bottom line is that Alabama’s 4 and 5 star offensive line took care of business. And our 4 and 5 stars were overwhelmed.

The officiating in this game was a joke. Bama could mug UGA WR's and get away with it. UGA just touch Bama WR's and flagged. On offense Bama receivers were pushing off like crazy and not getting called. Ridiculous.
If I was a UGA player or coach, I would be furious. Bama literally stole that game. It makes me sick and I am tired of it.

Alabama showed the value of coaching. Saban and Smart have equal talent. Their coaching acumen is not equal.

The officiating in this game was a joke. Bama could mug UGA WR's and get away with it. UGA just touch Bama WR's and flagged. On offense Bama receivers were pushing off like crazy and not getting called. Ridiculous.
If I was a UGA player or coach, I would be furious. Bama literally stole that game. It makes me sick and I am tired of it.
They always get the calls, been going on since lord Sabam got there..

VN Store

Back