So Bama is doing to Georgia what Georgia did to us

SpookyAction

Eh...
Kentucky defensively is better than some would like to admit. They'll be a problem for Bennett.

But UGA defensively might score against UK and their terrible offense
Yeah, they showed up. I knew they underachieved the first 3 games, but I thought we would show up and shut them down...

EZE

I don’t give a crap about what happens to other teams.

Bottom line is that Alabama’s 4 and 5 star offensive line took care of business. And our 4 and 5 stars were overwhelmed.

The officiating in this game was a joke. Bama could mug UGA WR's and get away with it. UGA just touch Bama WR's and flagged. On offense Bama receivers were pushing off like crazy and not getting called. Ridiculous.
If I was a UGA player or coach, I would be furious. Bama literally stole that game. It makes me sick and I am tired of it.

Cartervol

5 star member
The officiating in this game was a joke. Bama could mug UGA WR's and get away with it. UGA just touch Bama WR's and flagged. On offense Bama receivers were pushing off like crazy and not getting called. Ridiculous.
If I was a UGA player or coach, I would be furious. Bama literally stole that game. It makes me sick and I am tired of it.
They always get the calls, been going on since lord Sabam got there..

VN Store

Sponsors