Smoky Grey Helmets

northknoxvol

Senior Member (BFL)
Saw on twitter UT is selling game worn helmets for 1000......too rich for my blood but you all might be some ballers and shot callers so go get em!

Reactions: RollerVol
If you had one of these ugly things sitting on your shelf, many wouldn't even know it was a UT helmet, until they had a closer look-it is Not VOL Orange!!!! Attendance at home games has been so low this season (number of open, unpaid for seats) they may be better off giving away a few at every home game, you Must be in attendance, and present to win-half time drawing. If it filled an extra 1000 seats/game $$$$ they'd be money in the bank, rather than just those ugly helmets. Or sell tickets $1.00 each, at each home game for a drawing-10-15 to be given away at half time, I'd say just about everybody would buy a $1.00 ticket.

Last edited:
If you had one of these ugly things sitting on your shelf, many wouldn't even know it was a UT helmet, until they had a closer look-it is Not VOL Orange!!!! Attendance at home games has been so low this season (number of open, unpaid for seats) they may be better off giving away a few at every home game, you Must be in attendance, and present to win-half time drawing. If it filled an extra 1000 seats/game $$$$ they'd be money in the bank, rather than just those ugly helmets. Or sell tickets $1.00 each, at each home game for a drawing-10-15 to be given away at half time, I'd say just about everybody would buy a $1.00 ticket.
Like a raffle of sorts? That would be awesome.

I do like the mountain silhouettes on the helmet, and have thought about getting one for my room, but my gosh...... $1k??????

Worst jersey/helmets ever invented. Looked like pajamas. Hope to never see them again.

I wasn't a huge fan of them either, but there's no way the Nike version was worse than this...

volslead.jpg

Like a raffle of sorts? That would be awesome.
Yes, exactly, home games, must be present to win. You could buy as many tickets as you wanted (chances), I believe we'd make more money. I don't see these flying off the shelves at $1000, not even half that.

auction them off for a good charity...probably some people may need a little help around this time of the year...

Reactions: I40flyer

VN Store

Back