Smokey Greys For LSU confirmed

I'd like to see our boys in O&W unis, with the unis in barber shop pole design.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Butch Jones Greys look more tacky than unfinished.
Orange, White, Black on Halloween please.
Since LSU likes to wear their home whites, why would anyone choose not to show their colors in an opposing stadium?
I don't like Jones but the Nike Smokey Grays look great.

Vols should wear smokey grey on the road more often. I know LSU wears white at home often, but this shouldn't be a one time thing.

Heuple, Hookker, Milton are all worth 15 yds to show up in grey on the road.

It's just a one time penalty.

Vols should wear smokey grey on the road more often. I know LSU wears white at home often, but this shouldn't be a one time thing.

Heuple, Hookker, Milton are all worth 15 yds to show up in grey on the road.

It's just a one time penalty.
Away jerseys are white by rule.
LSU requests the visiting team to wear dark. Both teams must agree.
Some don't agree to the request.
We should not have agreed if we had to wear the grays.
Storm troopers would have been better just to piss off LSU.

Away jerseys are white by rule.
LSU requests the visiting team to wear dark. Both teams must agree.
Some don't agree to the request.
We should not have agreed if we had to wear the grays.
Storm troopers would have been better just to piss off LSU.

They don't HAVE to wear the Grays. They want to. lol. Y'all anti-alternate jersey people crack me up

They don't HAVE to wear the Grays. They want to. lol. Y'all anti-alternate jersey people crack me up
Go Big ORANGE.
Go Big Grey just ain't right.
To all that think the players should get to decide....
they are all now well versed, what with NIL, about brand building.
Our brand is all about the ORANGE.
As God intended.

I agree. I just find it cute that they seem to think that their heat and humidity is something special.

As someone who lived in South Louisiana for three years, I can attest the heat and humidity are unlike anywhere else I've ever been. I grew up in Tennessee, and I live on the coast of South Carolina now. Nothing comes close to the misery that is Louisiana humidity. I remember being outdoors at 11 pm at night, and it was 90 degrees with unbearable humidity. That's when I'd jog - the least worst time. But it all sucked. Happy to have left that weather behind (though I do miss the gumbo!).

The Vols should add Orange Hilighter unis.
( Similar to the Seahawks hilighter green) 🤣
Just to piss people off.

Reactions: chattaboogie
Question for DeerPark. Didn't we sell off all of these helmets a few years ago? I remember having an opportunity to buy one. So are these all new? If so...how on earth did these get made and shipped to us with the custom mountain details on them but we seemed to have so much trouble getting plain black ones in????

The fact we having early success way sooner than we expected and the direction this program is going with their approach and it still isn't enough....

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back