Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

Thought this was the best place to do this. In case everyone isn’t aware Parler is a social media app that doesn’t sensor free speech. And that’s all I got to say about that
1593218050931.gif

12 I, the (J)Preacher, have been king over Israel in Jerusalem. 13 And I (K)set my [n]mind to seek and (L)explore by wisdom concerning all that has been done under heaven. It is [o]a grievous (M)task which God has given to the sons of men to be afflicted with. 14 I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is [p](N)vanity and striving after wind. 15 What is (O)crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted.

16 I [q]said to myself, “Behold, I have magnified and increased (P)wisdom more than all who were over Jerusalem before me; and my [r]mind has observed [s]a wealth of wisdom and knowledge.” 17 And I (Q)set my [t]mind to know wisdom and to (R)know madness and folly; I realized that this also is (S)striving after wind. 18 Because (T)in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain.

tenor.gif

There is a reproduction of the Septuagint called the Cepher Bible. Can you imagine these fundies reading anything besides what's contained in the KJV?

Slice, do you read the books of the Apocrypha? Do you consider them scripture? I do. When I first read them, I was astounded by how much of Christian theology is borrowed from them. Most of the info about angels is from it.

I do read it and apply what I feel is appropriate from it. I have a different approach to inspiration than most as I weigh what is written versus everything else to determine its value. I find little to complain About in the apocryphal writings

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back