Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

254be7a3df613a8cfb90c3b21d836ab9.jpg
It's funny cause 82 vs 83 don't win. Lulz

Reactions: Behr and 82_VOL_83
No. Flown all over this world a few times and never liked a minute of it, lol.
That's cool you was in and to go threw survival or was it interagation (to lazy to find the correct spelling ) my cousin flew the f18 he was a captain and had to act like he was captured before he could fly he is now flying for UPS. If I was able to start over I would fly. Would love to take lessons.

That's cool you was in and to go threw survival or was it interagation (to lazy to find the correct spelling ) my cousin flew the f18 he was a captain and had to act like he was captured before he could fly he is now flying for UPS. If I was able to start over I would fly. Would love to take lessons.
SERE (Survival, Escape, Resistance, and Evasion) Training in the USAF for select career fields. We had a little of that. Artic Survival was the worst, but, fun nonetheless.

So was you the one doing the SERE? Because going threw it sounds tuff.
No, we had a couple of those guys on the training staff tho. Survival school opened my eyes, along with all the other trainees, to just how much BS we could take. We hated it while going through it, but, we are better for having gone through it, imo.

This was three months of intensive training, not only learning personal survival, but weapon system operation and survival, also. About half way through it, I was wanting to puss out of it. I asked the staff what if someone turned their self in as an alcoholic.
Their reply was "First off, we will send you back to your prior unit, where they will send you to rehab. Then you will return here and start training over from the beginning." My response was "Just wondering", and pressed on. It was funny later in life.

VN Store

Back