Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

@MercyPercy
@Carl Pickens
@AirVol
How do you transport your kayak?
I have to move 4 sometimes and I’m getting sick of trying to load and unload the truck. I’ve bought an old bass boat trailer. I’m about to attack it with a welder.

Thoughts?
I have 2 and strap them down in the back of the Titan. Mine is a 12 footer and a little heavy but I have a dolly to get it in and out of the water.

Your trailer idea is perfect for what you have.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
You’d think that but at almost 50 years old I’d say it’s unlikely
Oh it’s possible, when you have some bad crap happen in your life it mellows you down a little. You have had some scary ass stuff happen and I can tell from meeting you that you’re not really an assholes (plural for the man bro). 😛

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Almost didn't ask, because 99% is pretty damn sure.

I guess I was just disappointed you did hit PT with just that this morning. I wanted to last night but I try to stay out of it.
I think PT is a new name for an old poster. Kinda like username, straight to the PF. I may be wrong.

Reactions: Behr
PT-boat007.jpg

Reactions: VolNExile
Almost didn't ask, because 99% is pretty damn sure.

I guess I was just disappointed you didn't hit PT with just that this morning. I wanted to last night but I try to stay out of it.

That’s kinda the point though isn’t it. He didn’t and doesn’t grasp truth.
There can only be one correct answer.
Especially when dealing with G-d. Just about every religion claims to be the only way too G-d. Someone is right (has truth) and someone is wrong (believes a lie)

Especially when dealing with G-d. Just about every religion claims to be the only way too G-d. Someone is right (has truth) and someone is wrong (believes a lie)

What is kinda the point? I'm not following.

He hates for others to think he's wrong and I was disappointed you didn't tell him straight up he was.

That's all I was talking about.

He hates for others to think he's wrong and I was disappointed you didn't tell him straight up he was.

Poor communication on my part.
I get what you’re saying but I’d rather others realize that he’s wrong and discuss it than point it out too him.
I have thought of continuing the questions though. For the benefit of others

I think Joy is right, he's someone that left for whatever reason and came back with another name and he's just trolling. He's in at least 3 threads in the PF pulling the same crap.

VN Store

Back