Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

Till Saturday morning
If you're out on the Cape, could you see if my place looks okay? I hear the wind was brutal a couple of days ago, and I already had some trim missing. . If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it. I'll post my email for location if you can do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD4ME
If you're out on the Cape, could you see if my place looks okay? I hear the wind was brutal a couple of days ago, and I already had some trim missing. . If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it. I'll post my email for location if you can do it.
Text me and I’ll take that down

Last edited:
Reactions: DD4ME
]Just heard from a friend I had not heard from in a long time. He told me that his wife has cancer and I’d appreciate it if you would remember them in your prayers

Thanks
Got you. Had a friend from Sunday school pass away a couple of weeks ago from it. Left behind a wife and two little girls.
Plague of plagues.

Reactions: Weezer
Nope.
Would rather stay here
Who wouldn’t?

I keep wanting to buy a place on Ocracoke, even though most of it will be underwater in 30 or so years. And it’s a high-water spot.

I just want to be on some low-energy, zero-drama island where I hear the waves go in and out, in and out. No glamour, no flash, no tourists, no parasails, just that wave sound.

(And the faint smell of rotting fish, but hush y’all.)

Who wouldn’t?

I keep wanting to buy a place on Ocracoke, even though most of it will be underwater in 30 or so years. And it’s a high-water spot.

I just want to be on some low-energy, zero-drama island where I hear the waves go in and out, in and out. No glamour, no flash, no tourists, no parasails, just that wave sound.

(And the faint smell of rotting fish, but hush y’all.)
We’re buying 40 acres on a mountain outside Chattanooga. For very similar reasons

VN Store

Back