Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

@Freak
This last page or so in this thread is what my Sunday school thread used to look like before BigO came and got it nuked. Then he started his just to piss people off. It’s probably wise that you leave me locked out of it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
True story
I have a New York cousin who is a chef. I regularly send him sabbath greetings by saying

“Shallot Shalom “ instead of “Shabbat Shalom “
Yeah well I realized you probably knew the difference between shallots and onions while I was beginning to explain and was too lazy to delete and start over. FTR Vidalia onions have more heat than a shallot and that wasn't for you.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
My preachers heart is in the right place so I can overlook what I refer to as his surface pride. I know who is replacement is going to be and I look forward to the change.

If I'm wrong in any way God is the the only one I'll answer to that matters, but I have zero tolerance for any preacher that gives me the uneasy feeling of self glorification. Not that it's anyone's business, but I "sit under" my preacher because his heart is in the right place although he's not perfect like some think they are.

"He said 'Jesus walked on the water' and I know that is true but sometimes I think that preacher man would like to do a little walking too".

Matthew 6:1-2 NSAB

“Take care not to practice your righteousness in the sight of people, to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.

2 “So when you [a]give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, so that they will be praised by people. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. 3 But when you [b]give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your charitable giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

Shallot
Garlic!

@Freak
This last page or so in this thread is what my Sunday school thread used to look like before BigO came and got it nuked. Then he started his just to piss people off. It’s probably wise that you leave me locked out of it.
and likewise keep that jagoff out of this one.

You have him on ignore, what difference does it make to you?😂
Cause Slice gets pissed at him and you get off topic arguing with him. I would much prefer to read the two of you without having to see you give him grief. And that is my honest opine.

Reactions: VolNExile
a824bf5ec259f16e42a88c4984a62fba_w200.gif

Yeah well I realized you probably knew the difference between shallots and onions while I was beginning to explain and was too lazy to delete and start over. FTR Vidalia onions have more heat than a shallot and that wasn't for you.
Bless your heart.

VN Store

Back