Sleeper Is a Keeper?

Can the 2nd coming of Peyton "Super Bowl MVP" Manning really be considered a sleeper?

second coming of Manning????????? who said that? or are you off your meds again

After the way alot of UT fans were griping about UT offering him and how he was ignored by the so called experts and now is considered a Top QB in this class.

Questioning Cutcliffe on QB's is just plain STUPID.

second coming of Manning????????? who said that? or are you off your meds again

After the way alot of UT fans were griping about UT offering him and how he was ignored by the so called experts and now is considered a Top QB in this class.

when we first offered him I was completely against it, but after his performance in the playoffs I got on board. I agree with you on the QB call by Cut. I dont agree with his playcalls most of the time, but when it comes to the QB position, he is the man.

totally true...
apparently Cut told BJ that after studying film of him and little Clausen, he preferred BJ hands down. He may have just said that to secure his commitment, but it is cool that he noticed just as much in Coleman as he saw in the QB all the scouts are drooling over...

totally true...
apparently Cut told BJ that after studying film of him and little Clausen, he preferred BJ hands down. He may have just said that to secure his commitment, but it is cool that he noticed just as much in Coleman as he saw in the QB all the scouts are drooling over...

i certainly hope cut was serious!

For all you folks in the Volnation, that don't know this young man, your going to love him. Especially the ones who were tired of the Clausen schtick, California cool. He so funny, so down to earth. There was an article in the Chattanooga paper a few months back that had a list of "BJism's" that was off the chart funny. Wish I could find the article and pass it along. 6'4" 180, you dont think he is going to fill out a bit once on campus, yikes.

when we first offered him I was completely against it, but after his performance in the playoffs I got on board. I agree with you on the QB call by Cut. I dont agree with his playcalls most of the time, but when it comes to the QB position, he is the man.

From most of your posts that I read, I question whether you agree with anything that has to do with Tennessee Football...

From most of your posts that I read, I question whether you agree with anything that has to do with Tennessee Football...

well, it's a good thing I dont need your agreement to validate me. Im good enough, Im smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me.

well, it's a good thing I dont need your agreement to validate me. Im good enough, Im smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me.

Not sure what this whole comment was about, but it sure is a funny one - Even funnier if you're bein' serious.

Baby Clausen would not even be the Top QB in this class if not for hype.

For the Top QB in this class is Ryan Mallett 6-6/240 with a Manning arm

i think having this kid is great. Ill just be glad to see a QB that is able to roll out of trouble with some agility. Also, picking up another instate prospect can only help our future recruiting.

let's try and treat this homegrown kid well.

Who was the last instate QB to start for TN?

i think having this kid is great. Ill just be glad to see a QB that is able to roll out of trouble with some agility. Also, picking up another instate prospect can only help our future recruiting.

let's try and treat this homegrown kid well.

Who was the last instate QB to start for TN?

i think that would be todd helton. even though he only started a few games. otherwise it was andy kelly i believe.

didnt you ever watch Saturday Night Live and Daily Affirmations With Stuart Smally?

That was a big brain fart on my part. :eek:lol:

stuart_smalley.gif
http://arcanegirl.tripod.com/images/stuart_smalley.gif

Don't normally agree w/ you but those are exactly my feelings. I've never really liked him as an OC but w/ QB's he is amazing.

VN Store

Back