SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

Reactions: FLVOL_79

Reactions: Boca Vol
That sums up every SJW precisely. I wonder if the ones here will see it and understand?
Some will. Some are too busy still bitching about Trump 2 months later.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Some friends of mine and I are thinking about finding a school to get women's basketball scholarships.

Soccer. Way better looking women.

I mean way better competition and teamwork! And better shower and locker room facilities! You know, important stuff.

Reactions: AM64
Soccer. Way better looking women.

I mean way better competition and teamwork! And better shower and locker room facilities! You know, important stuff.
Yeah but me and the boys could all pass as lesbians if we needed to. Maybe softball is the better bet?

No more mister: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral

Today, the company wants to stop leaning so heavily into this traditional family structure. โ€œCulture has evolved,โ€ she tells Fast Company. โ€œKids want to be able to represent their own experiences. The way the brand currently existsโ€”with the โ€œMr.โ€ and โ€œMrs.โ€โ€”is limiting when it comes to both gender identity and family structure.โ€

If a dude can keep breaking women's skulls in UFC, you can play women's pro golf.

The tranny has never and will never fight in the UFC. The UFC is the biggest MMA promotion on the planet, basically "Major Leagues". The dude does fight in smaller MMA promotions though.....and it is discusting. Just wanted to clarify and keep misinformation from spreading.

VN Store

Back