SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

Look at and listen to mom, enough said.

I don't need to support Betty, Betty should learn the world isn't fair and/or nice and if Betty wants people to have empathy or sympathy then maybe she should look within as to why.....if Betty is so secure and for sure as to who she is, why does she need any one person or person's to validate that.......

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Screenshot_20200828-144718.png
Why non-racist whites are racist
Titania McGrathโ€™s take on a thrilling year for racial equality
WOKE WORLD
September 2020
By
Titania McGrath

This has been a thrilling year for racial equality. Finally, everyone is beginning to realise that woke identity politics is a far more effective method of vanquishing racism than so-called โ€œliberal valuesโ€. Anybody who disagrees with this point of view is clearly a fascist who ought to be silenced and deprived of their livelihood. And possibly executed.

Already our allies at the Merriam-Webster dictionary have agreed to update the official definition of โ€œracismโ€ to reflect the institutional power of all whites. As the rapper Wiley pointed out on Twitter recently, โ€œBlack people canโ€™t be racist.โ€ Admittedly, he did go on to repeatedly tweet about how Jews are snakes who run the world or something, but who doesnโ€™t make the occasional typo from time to time?

And since it is impossible for black people to be racist, any white person who is not being racist is committing behavioural blackface. Therefore, all non-racist white people are racist.

In this, I am building on the work of bestselling author Robin DiAngelo, whose latest book points out that any white person who denies being racist is guilty of โ€œwhite fragilityโ€ and is therefore even more racist. This is a brilliant argument, because it means that anyone who disagrees with her is simply proving her point.

As Robin explains: โ€œWhite people assume niceness is the answer to racial inequality. Itโ€™s not.โ€ In order to combat racism, therefore, we all need to stop being nice to people of colour.

Indeed, I have been heartened by all the footage circulating on social media of white anti-racist activists shouting at black people when they try to stop the protesters from peacefully smashing up shops or amicably spitting at police. In the fight against white supremacy, itโ€™s important to rebuke black people who wonโ€™t do what theyโ€™re told. But my favourite moment in recent weeks was when activists at Seattleโ€™s autonomous zone โ€” known as โ€œCHOPโ€ (Capitol Hill Occupied Protest) โ€” set up a black-only area. After all, we will never defeat the scourge of racism until people of colour have their own spaces away from whites. I suggest we start with schools, restaurants, buses and drinking fountains.

View attachment 302919
Why non-racist whites are racist
Titania McGrathโ€™s take on a thrilling year for racial equality
WOKE WORLD
September 2020
By
Titania McGrath

This has been a thrilling year for racial equality. Finally, everyone is beginning to realise that woke identity politics is a far more effective method of vanquishing racism than so-called โ€œliberal valuesโ€. Anybody who disagrees with this point of view is clearly a fascist who ought to be silenced and deprived of their livelihood. And possibly executed.

Already our allies at the Merriam-Webster dictionary have agreed to update the official definition of โ€œracismโ€ to reflect the institutional power of all whites. As the rapper Wiley pointed out on Twitter recently, โ€œBlack people canโ€™t be racist.โ€ Admittedly, he did go on to repeatedly tweet about how Jews are snakes who run the world or something, but who doesnโ€™t make the occasional typo from time to time?

And since it is impossible for black people to be racist, any white person who is not being racist is committing behavioural blackface. Therefore, all non-racist white people are racist.

In this, I am building on the work of bestselling author Robin DiAngelo, whose latest book points out that any white person who denies being racist is guilty of โ€œwhite fragilityโ€ and is therefore even more racist. This is a brilliant argument, because it means that anyone who disagrees with her is simply proving her point.

As Robin explains: โ€œWhite people assume niceness is the answer to racial inequality. Itโ€™s not.โ€ In order to combat racism, therefore, we all need to stop being nice to people of colour.

Indeed, I have been heartened by all the footage circulating on social media of white anti-racist activists shouting at black people when they try to stop the protesters from peacefully smashing up shops or amicably spitting at police. In the fight against white supremacy, itโ€™s important to rebuke black people who wonโ€™t do what theyโ€™re told. But my favourite moment in recent weeks was when activists at Seattleโ€™s autonomous zone โ€” known as โ€œCHOPโ€ (Capitol Hill Occupied Protest) โ€” set up a black-only area. After all, we will never defeat the scourge of racism until people of colour have their own spaces away from whites. I suggest we start with schools, restaurants, buses and drinking fountains.

Full circle back to segregation. I wonder which democrat they will name the laws after this time to prevent people of a different color from eating at the same restaurants , or drinking out of the same fountains . Smdh idiots .

Full circle back to segregation. I wonder which democrat they will name the laws after this time to prevent people of a different color from eating at the same restaurants , or drinking out of the same fountains . Smdh idiots .
Who knew progress was so circular

Screenshot_20200828-154652.png
As the world burns, donโ€™t forget about feminism
As feminists, we must hold on to our victimhood at all costs. It is the source of our strength
WOKE WORLD
July/August 2020
By
With all this talk of coronavirus and Black Lives Matter, Iโ€™ve been a little concerned that the patriarchy is getting a free pass. Sometimes it feels as though my postgraduate degree in polyamorous gender constructions and the corrosive nature of cis-masculine futurity was a complete waste of time.
And now some โ€œscientistsโ€ have decided that Covid-19 kills more men than women. Itโ€™s so typical of males to twist the death statistics to make this all about them. As feminists, we must hold on to our victimhood at all costs. It is the source of our strength.
We canโ€™t even use the #MeToo or #BelieveWomen hashtags any more because we want Joe Biden to win. So what can we do to bring feminism back onto the agenda?
I have a few ideas. Here in the UK, there are currently five protected characteristics that fall under hate crime legislation. These are race, religion, sexual orientation, transgender identity and disability. I propose that we add the following: veganism, ecosexuality, wheat intolerance and intersectional feminism.
This would solve all kinds of problems. As a popular female presence on social media, I am often subject to a common form of harassment known as โ€œdebateโ€. If intersectional feminism were to be registered as a protected category under UK law, it would become illegal to disagree with me. This strikes me as a sensible solution.
In addition, we need to introduce feminism to young girls at the earliest possible stage. The new โ€œMs Monopolyโ€ board game by Hasbro is an excellent example of how this can be achieved. The rules have been changed so that female players are given higher salaries and rewards.
This reassures young girls that they can be just as successful as men, so long as they are provided with extra advantages that they havenโ€™t earned. This kind of feminism is so empowering.
Finally, we need to urge more men to transition to female in order to better support gender equality. To even identify as male betrays a seething hatred of women. There can be no excuse for it.

Link

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back