SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

Is it called $hitty Wok?
62988178.jpg

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Police Car Lettering Sparks Backlash in California

Liberals in a Southern California town are criticizing their local police department for launching a fleet of squad cars with the word “police” painted in patriotic, red, white, and blue lettering on the sides.

laguna-beach-police-car-logo-640x480.png

The Laguna Beach Police Department recently fielded the fleet of cars, but some local liberals protested the markings saying the patriotic colors are not inclusive enough, according to Fox News.

Resident Carrie Woodburn, for one, attacked the police department saying that the red, white, and blue stars and stripes in the logo are “too aggressive,” and don’t “represent” the whole population of Laguna Beach.

“We have such an amazing community of artists here, and I thought the aesthetic didn’t really represent our community,” Woodburn exclaimed. “It feels very aggressive.”
https://twitter.com/KTLA/status/1117179675028152320/photo/1
“Folks thought it was a SWAT team, federal agents,” said Chris Prelitz, another leftist resident. “So it had a very striking, strong impact, so much so that I think there might be some unintended consequences.”

Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Police Car Lettering Sparks Backlash

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Police Car Lettering Sparks Backlash in California

Liberals in a Southern California town are criticizing their local police department for launching a fleet of squad cars with the word “police” painted in patriotic, red, white, and blue lettering on the sides.

The Laguna Beach Police Department recently fielded the fleet of cars, but some local liberals protested the markings saying the patriotic colors are not inclusive enough, according to Fox News.

Resident Carrie Woodburn, for one, attacked the police department saying that the red, white, and blue stars and stripes in the logo are “too aggressive,” and don’t “represent” the whole population of Laguna Beach.

“We have such an amazing community of artists here, and I thought the aesthetic didn’t really represent our community,” Woodburn exclaimed. “It feels very aggressive.”
“Folks thought it was a SWAT team, federal agents,” said Chris Prelitz, another leftist resident. “So it had a very striking, strong impact, so much so that I think there might be some unintended consequences.”

F em if they can't take a joke.

Reactions: FLVOL69

What if they put COEXIST bumper stickers on the Police vehicles?

Reactions: FLVOL69

We as a country are doomed. There are many, many more of these left-wing wackos on college campuses as they're being indoctrinated by their professors. Imagine what's going to happen when these young SJW's grow up and gain power in Congress and the Presidency.

I believe the collapse of Western civilization and America will happen within my lifetime.

Speaking of indoctrination, this appeared as an ad the other day. I had to stop and screenshot this one. Which SJW and slimy little communist sh*t twinkle toed millenial that developed this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190415-151400_MLB TSB 19.jpg
    Screenshot_20190415-151400_MLB TSB 19.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: tennvols77
Texas State: Leftist Students Arrested While Protesting Demonstration that Wasn’t Happening

Four students were arrested at Texas State University on Wednesday after gathering on campus to counter-protest a biker group’s demonstration that had never occurred. One of the students arrested had reportedly assaulted a conservative student who was wearing a MAGA hat.

MAGA-hat-fire-Getty-640x480.jpg

Texas State: Leftist Students Arrested While Protesting Demonstration that Wasn't Happening | Breitbart

Damned Texas State Armadillos
095CEF52-3C50-4BD1-80B0-FF1D7D6E7E6F.gif

VN Store

Back