SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

How were they being jerks?

If I tell you my name is Rey and ask you to use they/them pronouns for me, then just do it. It takes no effort. Making it a point to not do it and to emphasize refusal like the article states is just being a dick.

Plus, they/them as singular is hundreds of years old.

Not worth even an office referral, but some administrators get their hackles up with almost no provocation.

If I tell you my name is Rey and ask you to use they/them pronouns for me, then just do it. It takes no effort. Making it a point to not do it and to emphasize refusal like the article states is just being a dick.

Not worth even an office referral, but some administrators get their hackles up with almost no provocation.

For none of those hundreds of years have we referred to an individual as they/them.

The dick is people wanting this special treatment.

Lol. You can cite anything of this you choose and it doesn’t match up with the life I have lived or seen.

If someone is a boy, then it is “he”. If the person is a female then it is “she”. Someone isn’t a “dick” because they choose not to live in your world of silliness.
It's a novel concept for some people to be referred to as he/him or she/her.

Lol. You can cite anything of this you choose and it doesn’t match up with the life I have lived or seen.

What a self-centered approach to life. You haven't personally experienced it, so it's bunk. Explains quite a bit actually.

What I have experienced is the norm.

Get back to calling people names cause they choose not to participate in silliness.

I get it, I do. What you have experienced is your norm, just like the word my paternal grandfather used to refer to people of color was his norm. Change comes slowly, but inevitably.

I get it, I do. What you have experienced is your norm, just like the word my paternal grandfather used to refer to people of color was his norm. Change comes slowly, but inevitably.

And sometimes change comes and goes.

We aren’t far past neurologists taking an ice pick to perform a lobotomy to cure mental illness.

Keep up the fight!

Imagine telling someone they should "just do it" then pretending you're on any kind of moral high ground.

Why should normal people be forced to participate in some mentally ill person’s delusion?

A violation of free speech protection is horrible. This is even worse. Compelled speech where the government tells you what words you MUST use is an absolute abomination to a free society. Jordan Peterson wanted us this was coming our way. Boy was he right in the money
Meanwhile, ACTUAL sexual assault happens in London County Virginia where a trans student rapes a girl in the restroom and the school district hushes it up and arrests the girl’s father when he shows up at a school board meeting to demand answers? Has this country gone start raving mad?

A violation of free speech protection is horrible. This is even worse. Compelled speech where the government tells you what words you MUST use is an absolute abomination to a free society. Jordan Peterson wanted us this was coming our way. Boy was he right in the money
Meanwhile, ACTUAL sexual assault happens in London County Virginia where a trans student rapes a girl in the restroom and the school district hushes it up and arrests the girl’s father when he shows up at a school board meeting to demand answers? Has this country gone start raving mad?
Yes.

Yes, it’s being taken over by the LGBTIQA+ religión.

Reactions: allvol123
And crazy will never die…..would they charge a kid for not calling another that identifies as a dog…. a dog?
This ridiculous BS has gone too far. Acceptance is what it is…. Shoving it down people’s throats like this does nothing but piss a lot of people off and make the situation worse

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back