Sixth man of the year?

I’d say you have to cherry pick to find the good plays he’s made it year. I didn’t have to think back too far to find the examples I used. The plays I mention are the last 2 possessions of our most recent game.

Dear gracious we eat our own around here

Dear gracious we eat our own around here

Gotta be honest Bruin, you called it preseason...not even that this season hasn’t been as enjoyable as last, but as far as this site goes this is as little as I’ve enjoyed it in a very long time.

Gotta be honest Bruin, you called it preseason...not even that this season hasn’t been as enjoyable as last, but as far as this site goes this is as little as I’ve enjoyed it in a very long time.

It's almost like a football mentality where a team can lose without the sky falling and a player can't have an off night or even an off strength of minutes without them being labeled inconsistent. Basketball just works that way and fans need to understand that.

As far as last year minus going to a final 4 this year was never going to replace the surprise of being damn good when no one expected it. Just a pleasure that year was

VN Store

Back