Six UK players charged...

I started reading just to find out about the incident, but then the comments were just too good not to continue reading. Some of yous guys might want to think about starting a comedy troupe.

Must be mis-remembering, as i thought it all began with barbarians placing raw meat on a horse's back and under the saddle. Then riding around until the meat was tenderized. BUT, I've decided to experiment. I'm going to get some ground bison, slices of uncured ham, thick wheat buns, and make me a WoodsmanVol style hamburger. Thinly slice red potato oven baked and seasoned with my own black pepper, smoked paprika, grounded pink salt. Then all chased with a freezer chilled glasss mug filled with OmmeGang Goat Milk Stout. Thanks for sparking my curiosity and love of trying new food ideas. Wonder what a burger made with ground goat would be like. I'll try that too, no doubt.

Make the burgers from Bison feces, and serve them all around. You do plenty of that anyway.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Must be mis-remembering, as i thought it all began with barbarians placing raw meat on a horse's back and under the saddle. Then riding around until the meat was tenderized. BUT, I've decided to experiment. I'm going to get some ground bison, slices of uncured ham, thick wheat buns, and make me a WoodsmanVol style hamburger. Thinly slice red potato oven baked and seasoned with my own black pepper, smoked paprika, grounded pink salt. Then all chased with a freezer chilled glasss mug filled with OmmeGang Goat Milk Stout. Thanks for sparking my curiosity and love of trying new food ideas. Wonder what a burger made with ground goat would be like. I'll try that too, no doubt.
Hey what do you do to tenderize meat and how do you keep the bison from tasting dry?

Make the burgers from Bison feces, and serve them all around. You do plenty of that anyway.

HMMM, another ambusher who likes to hurl insults in hope of infecting VN with a tit-for-tat insult exchange. You and your ilk take turns doing that, ignore one and another takes their place. OK, proceed to demonstrate the fact.

Hey what do you do to tenderize meat and how do you keep the bison from tasting dry?

Doc, the ground bison I get doesn't need tenderizing. I do however, have to be careful if I try to grill it as it softer than beef and falls apart. However, that seems true only if I get it from the meat counter at places like Kroger or Whole Foods. It's not a problem when I get it from hunters or even online order from Northstar Bison. The only dry bison I've ever tasted is bison jerky I got from some guys in Wyoming two or so years ago.

Thick cuts of meat, I either crockpot them seasoned with a fresh onion, garlic cloves, rosemary paste infused with black pepper, smoked paprika, and salt. One cup of water (Worcester Sauce) and/or bourbon BBQ sauce. Never comes out dry. Another unground meat tactic is to marinate bison (I vary on what I use for that) one to two days before grilling. Never got dry that way either. Like I said, I'm no genius, it's common for me to just try whatever pops into my head at any given time. I even once tried stuffing a turkey with cornbread mixed with cottage cheese, which I don't recommend as a result.

HMMM, another ambusher who likes to hurl insults in hope of infecting VN with a tit-for-tat insult exchange. You and your ilk take turns doing that, ignore one and another takes their place. OK, proceed to demonstrate the fact.

No, that was a moment of you setting yourself up for an easy target, and me not being able to resist. Go change your shorts and move on.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
No, that was a moment of you setting yourself up for an easy target, and me not being able to resist. Go change your shorts and move on.

TnNative, you revealed what you really are, less a Vols fan than an insult hunting troll. One day you will start trouble somewhere and that will be the end of you. . Well, it's magic button time.

Last edited:
It’s official! The UK football program has arrived.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
GBO!!

Yup, it's either legal to stick a gun to someone if you're a Kentucky football player or just take the easy route and say it didn't happen. They've discovered the odd shaped ball.
If this was UT and up to Donde, the entire UT football team would be put on notice.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Doc, the ground bison I get doesn't need tenderizing. I do however, have to be careful if I try to grill it as it softer than beef and falls apart. However, that seems true only if I get it from the meat counter at places like Kroger or Whole Foods. It's not a problem when I get it from hunters or even online order from Northstar Bison. The only dry bison I've ever tasted is bison jerky I got from some guys in Wyoming two or so years ago.

Thick cuts of meat, I either crockpot them seasoned with a fresh onion, garlic cloves, rosemary paste infused with black pepper, smoked paprika, and salt. One cup of water (Worcester Sauce) and/or bourbon BBQ sauce. Never comes out dry. Another unground meat tactic is to marinate bison (I vary on what I use for that) one to two days before grilling. Never got dry that way either. Like I said, I'm no genius, it's common for me to just try whatever pops into my head at any given time. I even once tried stuffing a turkey with cornbread mixed with cottage cheese, which I don't recommend as a result.

Is it just very lean? I know lean burger meat sometimes needs an egg or something added to help it hold together when grilled.

TnNative, you revealed what you really are, less a Vols fan than an insult hunting troll. One day you will start trouble somewhere and that will be the end of you. . Well, it's magic button time.
Funny how everyone here makes fun of your idiotic posts but somehow they are all “trolls” 🙄

VN Store

Back