Single game tickets

I ordered Florida tickets off their site so I could take my kids down to Gainesville for a game

Seems like its usually mid July

could be. They have been bombarding me with emails trying to get me to get back in on season tickets. Why I felt they were still trying to push them. I had 14 at one time but over last 4 years, now at zero.

could be. They have been bombarding me with emails trying to get me to get back in on season tickets. Why I felt they were still trying to push them. I had 14 at one time but over last 4 years, now at zero.
Our family used to do 8, now 2

Got email this morning eligible to purchase single game tickets with 20% discount. Few days ago notified that terrace season tickets available at $3100 each.

Got email this morning eligible to purchase single game tickets with 20% discount. Few days ago notified that terrace season tickets available at $3100 each.
Can you show what the email says? You can black out any info you don't want out there, i just am wondering why i didn't get the email

You have to log into allvol account to see options which I've not done. Not sure if because donation or just season ticket holder.

Just logged into my account. As other poster said, tickets for all home games show “good” availability. For UGA, the normally priced 145 dollars seats are discounted 20% @ $116 each, and located in Section R—row 42. Ole Miss, as a comparison, was Section W, row 12 at $76 each. (While I didn’t purchase these, I created a “cart” so I could see seat location and price.) Away game tickets with ”limited“ availability are also offered for UF and UK. UF are $70 in Section 44, UK are $80 in Section 13. No discount. No public ‘Bama tickets available.

The 40% discounted TN Terrace seats, “good“ availability for single tickets purchase with a bonus 20% discount off face value AND a couple of away games’ tickets still for sale= UT tickets are a tough sell, right now. I’m sure we’re not the only school in this boat.

Someone asked for a paste of the email sent to TN Fund donors about early single game sales. This is it:

21983F67-C3E7-4F8C-9D7A-1EEA9F1D79DF.png

You have to log into allvol account to see options which I've not done. Not sure if because donation or just season ticket holder.
Logging into your account won’t take you to where you need to be…I tried. You have to click on the email sent this morning. That allows you to log in and you’re immediately taken to the single game ticket order page.

It wont let you pick your own seats though off a Map. Usually it shows seats in green dots as the ones that are available. Just gives the option to choose by price not by seat. Is anyone else getting that too?

VN Store

Back