Since it seems he is staying, here is a little something for Pruitt....

This is the only book on Pruitt's offensive football shelf.

51NdrstIKwL._SX382_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Offensive Football Strategies Paperback – Illustrated, December 16, 1999

Yes, college educated and made more money as a defensive coordinator in 1 year (we won’t talk about his current salary) than most on this board will make in the next decade. I’m sure he cares about your pettiness.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and state that humor isn’t one of your strengths?

Merry Christmas!!

Man hopefully some of the boosters (or powers that be) up at the school feel the same way the fan base does. It’s stunning how poorly coached we are. And yet so many other programs have great staffs. Watching libert and costal last night made me almost depressed.
In my lifetime as a vol fan for one season I felt we had a great coach and a lot of momentum going. That was the season we had kiffin. Say what you want about the guy but he’s a smart, crafty play caller and a sold all around coach. Enforce that time fulmer was just a program manager that did nothing particularly great. After kiffin Dooley, butch, and now Pruitt have all had major flaws. Butch I think will prove to actually have been the best of the 3.

Amazingly, I still remember many of the calls. For example:

“End around...he gains 5....he gains 9. Knocked out of bounds!!”

Yeah....I played it a lot......

Me, my brother and my dad played all the time.

Only problem we only had like 5 records......but we kept on playing.

All this crap with Tennessee football started with the ADs. Hire a guy like Butch Jones and he turns away a guy like Trevor Lawerence (because he didnt fit the system) Now he will probaly be the number 1 pick in the NFL draft. I think Clemson has done pretty good with him at QB, while we struggled with the one Butch kept. JG.

Yes, college educated and made more money as a defensive coordinator in 1 year (we won’t talk about his current salary) than most on this board will make in the next decade. I’m sure he cares about your pettiness.
He certainly doesn't sound college educated. He presents a horrible image, imo, of someone representing a big university. Plus, he can't even coach. Since, he's raking in those millions, I guess we can be petty. And, yes, I am college educated too.

Reactions: carpbc

VN Store

Back