Signed Jimmy Clausen card only $34.95

you do know Jimmy Clausen doesn't play at UT right? Don't let the last name fool you

I don't care if it's Jimmy, Casey, Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky or Mike Clausen... that thing is about $40 over priced...

I'm not sure, considering he's still an amateur, this is legal. The same reason there's no names on EA NCAA games or the back of college jerseys.

I'm not sure, considering he's still an amateur, this is legal. The same reason there's no names on EA NCAA games or the back of college jerseys.

If an individual has a college athlete sign something then turns around and sells it w/o any benefit being given to the athlete, there is no violation.

on the note of autographed memorabilia, how much do you think I could get for my basketball signed by this years entire team including bruce?

I am going to wait to see what we do in the tourney first though. If we reach the Final Four I think I could get more from it.

on the note of autographed memorabilia, how much do you think I could get for my basketball signed by this years entire team including bruce?

I am going to wait to see what we do in the tourney first though. If we reach the Final Four I think I could get more from it.

I think a fair price would be $20......Pm me and I will give you my mailing address.

VN Store

Back