SIAP: Who picked Vandy to win the SEC in the media Poll?

One of these two...?

636157859797346748-vandy-ut052.jpg

There’s only one man who believes this and he threw his hat in the end zone during the spring game a few years back..

This Vandy fan page on the SB site thinks it is probably Adams or Finebaum, though they tossed in the name of one of their writers as well (mostly as an inside joke, I think): Somebody picked Vanderbilt to win the SEC in football

The best part of that article is, look at the sub-title. :)

I agree with @GiveHim6InSC , probably Jordan Rodgers.

Go Vols!

Someone who had a few too many Jack and Cokes wrote in Vanderbilt. I don’t know why anyone would do that.

Someone who had a few too many Jack and Cokes wrote in Vanderbilt. I don’t know why anyone would do that.
I've done silly things after too much Jack, but nothing that ridiculous. That kind of foolishness comes from too much Crystal Palace vodka (the cheap stuff we used in fraternity party hooch).

Reactions: Volatility
I know the poll itself is old news but I just noticed someone picked Vandy to win the East and win the SEC Championship. I mean I guess you can pick anyone, but aren't you kind of making a mockery of the poll and not taking your vote seriously? Does this happen every year? That's kind of absurd.

Preseason SEC Football Media Poll, All-SEC Team Announced
Amazing world we live in when Vandy gets more first place votes than Florida, LSU and Auburn combined. Holy cow.

Reactions: feathersax
Reactions: VFL-82-JP

VN Store

Back