SIAP Schiano was going to bring Burrow with him

The story for the media is that these Knoxvillian fans went into a frenzy and prevented this fantastic coach from being fired. Like it’s the fans that hold this team back.

The real story is how does Greg Schiano even make it through vetting? How does it go that far and leadership have no clue what is going to happen? I dismissed him as a rumored interest bc of what happened at Penn State.

Reactions: shane80
The story for the media is that these Knoxvillian fans went into a frenzy and prevented this fantastic coach from being fired. Like it’s the fans that hold this team back.

The real story is how does Greg Schiano even make it through vetting? How does it go that far and leadership have no clue what is going to happen? I dismissed him as a rumored interest bc of what happened at Penn State.
How does Pruitt go through a formal interview and get hired?

How does Pruitt go through a formal interview and get hired?
Fulmer never gets hired as an AD if Currie and Haslam weren’t completely clueless. Fulmer of course snakes his way into the position. Only Tennessee is dumb enough to hire an AD like Fulmer. It’s just a failure at multiple levels of leadership and that’s what made this program what it is today

Blah...blah...blah....

Such a fantastic coach that his name comes up with every major opening. I'm sure LSU and USC are going to be in a bidding war over him.

Reactions: uvavol
Burrow is good but he was a member of a once in a lifetime team that played off the charts the entire season. Right place, right time. Everything clicked. Doesn't mean we would have seen the same freak season here.
Shiciano can kick rocks.
Sounds a lot like Tee Martin and the 98 Vols, just sayin'

VN Store

Back