SI Signing Day Recap (UT listed as a winner)

VetVol

Man of few posts
Short summary of the 2019 Signing Day results. One paragraph discusses why TN is one of the winners for the day. Here is a link to the full story and I will copy the paragraph about TN below.

National Signing Day 2019: Winners and Losers of the Recruiting Cycle's Final Frenzy

Winners
Tennessee
The Volunteers jumped from the back of the top 20 to the fringe of the contenders for a top-10 finish in the class rankings with a late-afternoon surge that Jeremy Pruitt hopes will lay the foundation for the type of program he wants to build in Knoxville. Huntington (W. Va.) High School five-star offensive tackle Darnell Wright followed through on what many expected him to do and signed to give Tennessee two five-star tackles in this year's class, joining Wanya Morris, who signed in the early period. He was joined by four-star linebacker Henry To'oto'o, four-star safety Anthony Harris and three-star cornerback Kenney Solomon to bulk up the first class Pruitt had a full year to construct. A few more classes like this (and some big wins that prove Pruitt is up to the tasks of developing this talent and deploying it in big games), and Tennessee will begin to move away from the position of ridicule among the SEC's most storied programs.

Short summary of the 2019 Signing Day results. One paragraph discusses why TN is one of the winners for the day. Here is a link to the full story and I will copy the paragraph about TN below.

National Signing Day 2019: Winners and Losers of the Recruiting Cycle's Final Frenzy

Winners
Tennessee
The Volunteers jumped from the back of the top 20 to the fringe of the contenders for a top-10 finish in the class rankings with a late-afternoon surge that Jeremy Pruitt hopes will lay the foundation for the type of program he wants to build in Knoxville. Huntington (W. Va.) High School five-star offensive tackle Darnell Wright followed through on what many expected him to do and signed to give Tennessee two five-star tackles in this year's class, joining Wanya Morris, who signed in the early period. He was joined by four-star linebacker Henry To'oto'o, four-star safety Anthony Harris and three-star cornerback Kenney Solomon to bulk up the first class Pruitt had a full year to construct. A few more classes like this (and some big wins that prove Pruitt is up to the tasks of developing this talent and deploying it in big games), and Tennessee will begin to move away from the position of ridicule among the SEC's most storied programs.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut E S P N

H
A
T
E
S

Us ! ! And so on...

"... and Tennessee will begin to move away from the position of ridicule among the SEC's most storied programs."

Well, all right! I support moving away from the position of ridicule.
Dilly, Dilly!

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut E S P N

H
A
T
E
S

Us ! ! And so on...

ESPN does hate us - even on a day when we grab the most points in the country (ie not taking account esd cause it was already done) they still gotta dig at us with a sideswipe about ridicule! My god take a sideswipe at Ky or Vandy for crying out loud! Take a sideswipe at Alabama - they didn’t close that well - maybe a joke about they have lost 2 in a row now!

ESPN does hate us - even on a day when we grab the most points in the country (ie not taking account esd cause it was already done) they still gotta dig at us with a sideswipe about ridicule! My god take a sideswipe at Ky or Vandy for crying out loud! Take a sideswipe at Alabama - they didn’t close that well - maybe a joke about they have lost 2 in a row now!
So, we haven’t been in position of ridicule?

Do you understand the difference in ESPN and SI? Asking for a friend....

it seems especially ridicule from the fanbase, which is also good position to start from...:D

PS. enjoy the moment...it's what's good fer ya...and

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Ummm.. You guys do know SI is SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, right? not saying ESPN doesn't hate us. But SI is a wholly different entity.

VN Store

Back