SI says Les Miles is returning to coaching

I’m guessing all those people pumping Les Miles during our coaching search are feeling pretty dumb right now. Maybe if he was thought of a little higher in the industry he could have gotten a better job like SMU or Oregon State.

Good pickup for Kansas though.
Why?

Les would of been great hire for Tenn him and Mike Leach probably scared me the most as a Gator fan but neither seemed to be in serious contention

Why?

Les would of been great hire for Tenn him and Mike Leach Leach probably scared me the most as a Gator fan but neither seemed to be in serious contention

Umm...if you can’t win at LSU you can’t win anywhere. It’s honestly one of the best jobs in the country. You’re the only program in a state that produces a good bit of talent and most players stay in state.

He won the natty with Nick’s team.

Reactions: Zues1
Umm...if you can’t win at LSU you can’t win anywhere. It’s honestly one of the best jobs in the country. You’re the only program in a state that produces a good bit of talent and most players stay in state.

Les won 10 a year for a decade won a national title and played for another where he got jobbed and had to play bama again

That’s not bad at all

He def won question is is it enough

LSU fired for a change and because they thought they could get Herman or Fisher but they ended up with O who is basically just having the same type of seasons Les did and we all know the best coach on that team is Aranda who was hired by Les

Last edited:
Les won 10 a year for a decade won a national title and played for another where he got jobbed and had to play bama again

That’s not bad at all

He def won question is is it enough

LSU fired for a change and because they thought they could get Herman or Fisher but they ended up with O who is basically just having the same type of seasons Les did and we all know the best coach on that team is Aranda who was hired by Les

A lot of other schools passed on him as well but I will take the advice of someone who post on a rivals message board instead.

Why hasn't Les Miles landed a job yet? There are a few reasons

We will see how he does at Kansas if he can turn them around that will be an impressive feat

Nothing I read will ever make sense of why Les hasn’t been hired by a better team so many schools could of used him and passed **** is mind boggling

Would think he would have waited until the Louisville/Purdue thing shook out. I really doubt Brohm leaves, but I know he is Louisville fans' and it sounds like booster's #1. Purdue could have been a decent landing spot.
Guess Les isn't considered as good a coach by those hiring for the jobs as some here.

He won the NC in his 3rd season. It was mostly his players. He won, just not enough for that fanbase

He won the NC in his 3rd season. It was mostly his players. He won, just not enough for that fanbase

Go back and look at the starting lineup. Saban's players won that title.

That said, Miles got back there in 2011. Had he won that game he would have been untouchable. However, that would have requires preparation and adjustments, and Les couldn't be bothered with that.

Hopefully it works out for Les, he's a good guy. Pooka is a hell of a player in space, maybe the best in the country as a Freshman, LSU is still trying to figure out how he qualified. LOL

VN Store

Back