SI has Hooker leading for Heisman

It's not your father's Sports Illustrated anymore.
yumi-nu-3.jpg

View attachment 494959
She's hot... What's the issue?

Like always...

Hooker having the best season of any qb this year will force ESPN to politic for him. We can leave all of the conspiracy stuff with Jimmy Hoffa...
It is not a conspiracy when ESPN employees admit that the network created a campaign against Peyton.

Some ofYall boys better stay in the gym daily. If she weighs a little more than you can bench press...you're one "passed out", stroke , or heart attack away from an untimely smothering death beneath her body....regardless of how sexy she was to you, or how much "fun" yall were having.

Everybody needs loving...without a doubt. Yall be careful out there tho, i dont see too many grown men in the gym these days that can still bench 250 or 300lbs.

* Duncan ignore this post bro, you are a literal giant. You can mate with whatever you want without danger lol...ive got a buddy who's attracted to big girls and weighs about a buck 35 on a good day. He lives dangerously lol...

Stroud leads and will probably win it. The Oh St offense is stacked and there really isn't any competition in the Big 10, so they will likely go undefeated with Stroud putting up big numbers.

The UF game was a Hiesman moment. 300 and 100. 3 scores. And a W. Yeah he keeps it up he should at least be in NY.

A lot of football to be played this season still, but if all stays pretty consistently like it is, then unless Ohio State slips up and tanks, there ain’t no damn way the voters will let Hooker win the Heisman over Stroud, you can bet your ass on that.

She's hot... What's the issue?

Which part? The overlapping gut or the cellulite?

That’s not healthy. I long for the days that attractive non obese women were used for commercials magazines ect. . It’s like the fat ugly women somehow rooted the attractive ones out.

You know, this guy has a point!

Last edited:
Reactions: jarnol32
Yes, Peyton got hosed but the original screw-job was Johnny Majors.....

Debates Down South: Was Johnny Majors robbed of the 1956 Heisman Trophy?

From the article:

"Johnny Majors, who finished second to Paul Hornung for the Heisman Trophy in 1956, was often asked who SHOULD have won the award.

His response?

“Jim Brown.”

Brown finished fifth in the Heisman Voting behind Hornung, Majors, Tommy McDonald, and Jerry Tubbs."

The man was straight class.....

That’s not healthy. I long for the days that attractive non obese women were used for commercials magazines ect. . It’s like the fat ugly women somehow rooted the attractive ones out.
Thta's where I disagree. I think she's fine AF. I want a healthy looking woman. They look real and if I see rib bones I get grossed out.

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
Thta's where I disagree. I think she's fine AF. I want a healthy looking woman. They look real and if I see rib bones I get grossed out.
But she is not "healthy". She is overweight. I dont think its right to be glorifying obesity in magazines just to save a few hurt feelings. I'd rather see women who actually DO put in the work to be fit and healthy be the ones glorified in magazines such as Sports Illustrated. This is undeserving IMO.

Did anyone hear genius Andre Ware on the UCLA UE broadcast say Penix Jr was his heisman? Seriously?Just when I thought he couldn’t be worse, same dude that called last years Kentucky game with Beth Mowens…

Way better than my dads old SI. She’s absolutely stunning!

C'mon...the only thing holding her together is youth; she's a petri dish for future infirmity and degraded quality of life. If someone cares for her, they should be telling her you have time - now - to set a different path, rather than promoting this as healthy body image. It simply isn't.

VN Store

Back