Showing improvement!!!

Like it or not 2019 is the year it has to happen, big time, for the football team. After this year the embarrassing creampuff schedule goes away and actual teams fill out the holes around Fla, Bama, and GA. Not 2020, not 2023, this is the season that TN must push for Atlanta. Whatever they end up doing, 2019 will be the high water mark for the program for at least the next ten years. Enjoy!

Like it or not 2019 is the year it has to happen, big time, for the football team. After this year the embarrassing creampuff schedule goes away and actual teams fill out the holes around Fla, Bama, and GA. Not 2020, not 2023, this is the season that TN must push for Atlanta. Whatever they end up doing, 2019 will be the high water mark for the program for at least the next ten years. Enjoy!
No way that this team can be expected to win the East this year. At all. Two classes does not fill the holes left by previous staff. The DL will resemble our OL from last year.

Attachments

• A023A2D3-8868-47E6-89A2-5DDA6492A8B8.jpeg
    A023A2D3-8868-47E6-89A2-5DDA6492A8B8.jpeg
    593.7 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: tn4elvis
Two observations:

1. Pruitt highlighted positive developments without blowing sunshine up everyoneā€™s skirt like ole Lyle used to do. I like it.

2. In a completely bipartisan, non-political way, I will always despise Karl Rove for one major reason - he started the trend to the ridiculous repeating pattern media background. Politicians use it to broadcast themes they want to sell to their supporters too stupid to understand the message otherwise. Other entities (UT included) use it to sell ad space.

I hope it goes away some day.

Reactions: WestTENVol
JG is a rising junior, and we are having C-QB exchange issues? Didnā€™t we start the 2018 season with just that problem on the first snap?

Iā€™m not a JG hater by any means, but the guy just doesnā€™t seems to fully grasp what he needs to do.

There is a reason why this post has zero likes. Its so stupid its mind warping.

His interviews have been a breath of fresh air. His a no BS coach.
A lot of people seemed put off by him but I like his interviews. If people canā€™t handle Pruitt behind the mic I donā€™t know what they wouldā€™ve done with Mike Leach as coach.

Reactions: KBVol

Hyperbole much? Very little difference between this yearā€™s and last yearā€™s schedule....play everybody from the East every year, still get Alabama, get a good Miss State team this year rather than a good Auburn team last year. ONLY difference is we donā€™t have a top 20 OOC game like last yearā€™s WVa. But make no mistake, if we donā€™t play well, either BYU or UAB can beat us.

Also, 2019 will be the ā€œhigh water markā€ for the next 10 years? What the hell does that mean? You got some ā€˜splainingā€™ to do because on the face of it, that statement is utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back