Shout out to the Pancake house

Trey is the true definition of a VOL. May many blessings come to him wherever life takes him. VFL in every sense of the word. It's so nice to see him out there doing his thing ( knocking guys down and even picking some of them up) having fun. Because he has endured alot but kept positive and it's just great to see.

OL gave JG so damn much time to throw the ball and for those long routes downfield to come open. Even had some decent running lanes I mean Jordan averaged 5.3 ypc. Not bad against a run defense giving up 3.9 YPC on the season.
Except for the fumble I thought Jordan looked good tonight

Reactions: FBtime and vols40
I was on my death bed when I was playing college baseball from bloodclots so it was a given I was going to pull for Trey. But that kid is an absolute monster. Should atleast be a 2nd round pick excluding his health.

I was on my death bed when I was playing college baseball from bloodclots so it was a given I was going to pull for Trey. But that kid is an absolute monster. Should atleast be a 2nd round pick excluding his health.

Hope you are doing better now.

Hope you are doing better now.

I caught the right doctor at the right time. I’m trying to get a hold of Trey if anybody on here knows him personally. I know he ended up at Vanderbilt (which is where I had my procedure) but the doctor that ended up making a break through procedure on me isn’t there any longer. He’s at another hospital in which oversees and specializes in blood clots

Reactions: vol94
What kind of player would he be if he could actually practice full speed like these other guys on a daily basis?

I caught the right doctor at the right time. I’m trying to get a hold of Trey if anybody on here knows him personally. I know he ended up at Vanderbilt (which is where I had my procedure) but the doctor that ended up making a break through procedure on me isn’t there any longer. He’s at another hospital in which oversees and specializes in blood clots

Call the UT AD dept and leave a message. Explain the situation and you may get lucky and your message will be delivered.
I would think vandy would have a group of drs who consult with one another about challenging cases such as yours. The other possibility is to visit the Mayo Clinic. I went to the one in Jax, FL but it was a waste for me as no clear cut diagnosis. But your situation is different so there is a possibility. Prayers w you my friend

Call the UT AD dept and leave a message. Explain the situation and you may get lucky and your message will be delivered.
I would think vandy would have a group of drs who consult with one another about challenging cases such as yours. The other possibility is to visit the Mayo Clinic. I went to the one in Jax, FL but it was a waste for me as no clear cut diagnosis. But your situation is different so there is a possibility. Prayers w you my friend
Comprehension......

It’s been a long time since we’ve had a mean offensive line. He sets the tone!

Trey is the true definition of a VOL. May many blessings come to him wherever life takes him. VFL in every sense of the word. It's so nice to see him out there doing his thing ( knocking guys down and even picking some of them up) having fun. Because he has endured alot but kept positive and it's just great to see.
The way this team finishes is shaping up to be a 30 for 30

Treys story
Jauan’s journey
Guarantano’s roller coaster

good stuff

Reactions: vol94

VN Store

Back