Should we be nervous..

Bluegrass Vol

Currently, we are around 30th and 10th in the sec. Please tell me we’re gonna do better than this before this class is done? Seems like to me we’re always “in the top 4-6” but the top guys seem to always pick another school? Are we gonna get it turned around?

Currently, we are around 30th and 10th in the sec. Please tell me we’re gonna do better than this before this class is done? Seems like to me we’re always “in the top 4-6” but the top guys seem to always pick another school? Are we gonna get it turned around?

I know firsthand that everyone will tell you it’s May. Yes, there’s reason for concern.

I know firsthand that everyone will tell you it’s May. Yes, there’s reason for concern.
Explain how there’s reason for concern?? Did Tyler Baron, Cooper Mays, Jay Hardy, BJ Ojulari, Chris Morris, EJ Williams, Kris Draine, Tank Bigsby, Omari Thomas and about 100 something other guys we’ve recruited heavily already commit elsewhere? Did Harrison Bailey flip? Please explain how there’s concern if we’re not losing current commits and 95% of the recruits were chasing haven’t even announced yet?..

Concerned? Yes. Worried? Nah, too early to tell.

Reactions: vols 30 and Sleegro
Man tentatively lose out on a high 4 star recruit and we should close the football program. Didn’t we just get 4* commit today? Oh yeah and we got 2 of the top 5 OT last cycle.

Also can we not have these threads in the recruiting forum. Take it to RF football talk.

We’ll make a push in the early signing period again and finish top 12-15 again. Hopefully this staff can earn its money through player development. Just don’t see it being elite in recruiting, not likely to pull top 5 classes. Can still win at a high level, see Clemson.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
There's no way these thread occur over and over and not be done in jest. We ARE NOT this stupid as a fan base. I refuse to believe that. Sooooooo…...I'll laugh with the rest of us and wink an approving eye at the frivolity offered here. Surely someone is keeping a tally (just for fun mind you) of how many times we've seen this same exact thread. SMH til it shakes lose of me body.....sigh!!!!

We’ll make a push in the early signing period again and finish top 12-15 again. Hopefully this staff can earn its money through player development. Just don’t see it being elite in recruiting, not likely to pull top 5 classes. Can still win at a high level, see Clemson.
I agree... at least for the time being. I think Tennessee will need to start consistently winning 9-10 games a season to start landing enough 5* prospects to crack the top 5 again. It remains to be seen if this staff can get us there or not. They have a lot to prove.

I specially hand make Jeremy Pruitt's ice cream cones at McDonald's. He told me yesterday that we'll be lucky to finish top-40. It's not looking good guys.

There's no way these thread occur over and over and not be done in jest. We ARE NOT this stupid as a fan base. I refuse to believe that. Sooooooo…...I'll laugh with the rest of us and wink an approving eye at the frivolity offered here. Surely someone is keeping a tally (just for fun mind you) of how many times we've seen this same exact thread. SMH til it shakes lose of me body.....sigh!!!!

Trolls are everywhere trich

VN Store

Back