Should I question my Tennessee fanhood for not knowing Ole Miss HC Matt Luke...

DiderotsGhost

Was once a coach on our staff? He coached OL/TE’s for UT in 2006-2007.

I legitimately had never heard of him when OM hired him.
He's a Cutcliffe disciple. Followed Cut over from Ole Miss and then followed him over to Duke.

I think Luke is an underrated coach, but he'll still be the sacrificial lamb at Ole' Miss.

SmokinBob

(♀) Team chargervol
He's a Cutcliffe disciple. Followed Cut over from Ole Miss and then followed him over to Duke.

I think Luke is an underrated coach, but he'll still be the sacrificial lamb at Ole' Miss.
Freeze hired him away from Duke - when Freeze was fired, he became interim head coach then officially head coach. (My daughter graduated from Ole Miss 🤷🏻‍♀️)

photovol

No more a sacrifical lamb than Jeremy Pruitt, remember, the Vols were dead last in total offense in 2018 in the SEC......so far to go for Pruitt and Company

BigOrangeMojo

The Member to Remember
Freeze hired him away from Duke - when Freeze was fired, he became interim head coach then officially head coach. (My daughter graduated from Ole Miss 🤷🏻‍♀️)
Pics of the graduation or it didnt happen

Chances are SmokinBob's daughter is smokin' too since she graduated from Ole Miss....

TJSVOLS

No more a sacrifical lamb than Jeremy Pruitt, remember, the Vols were dead last in total offense in 2018 in the SEC......so far to go for Pruitt and Company

Wow... Pruitt was hired to get the program back on track, Luke was hired to fill in until their probation is over. I really don't understand why Pruitt was even mentioned in this thread.

VN Store

Sponsors