Short Video I made.. (worth watching)

According to the owner of that channel, you didn't make this video. He's a little upset.

Snap!!! :popcorn:

From the video comments....

Published on Oct 22, 2013

Note: VolStudent5 from VolNation Forums did not make this.

Rebuttal VolStudent5? That's pretty low down if true, dude.

According to the owner of that channel, you didn't make this video. He's a little upset.

Eh. The real owner of this video pretty much copied the outline of a video I made with over 17k views.

Same 3 clips to start the video, and used Inkys speach over recent plays just like mine. He can't get too butt hurt over it.

Plus, my new video is uploading now :)

Eh. The real owner of this video pretty much copied the outline of a video I made with over 17k views.

Same 3 clips to start the video, and used Inkys speach over recent plays just like mine. He can't get too butt hurt over it.

Plus, my new video is uploading now :)

Linky linky. I'd love to see them both!

Although, you both are outlining the same fall and rise of the same program, so it's hard not to have parallels ;) I've been wanting to make a fall and rise back kinda video myself, but it's obvious from this that there are much better editors out there than myself!

Great video.....whoever made it! Hopefully you can edit to add after we beat Bama!!!! Hopefully!!

Linky linky. I'd love to see them both!

Although, you both are outlining the same fall and rise of the same program, so it's hard not to have parallels ;) I've been wanting to make a fall and rise back kinda video myself, but it's obvious from this that there are much better editors out there than myself!

We are Tennessee - Brick by Brick - YouTube

On mobile, hope the link works. That's my old video, my new one is still processing.

Thank you, Avenger of the Apparent. The point of the video was just about lost on me.

Wow. Man, you're a little sensitive if you think I was suggesting that you didn't get the point of his video. My point was: why does it matter that there were a few highlights from 2011? If his point was so apparently obvious, does it really matter that he used some 2011 footage? Because his point wasn't that we've improved from last year alone but that we are in a new era. I was saying you were being a little nit picky about some details of the video that really don't matter. You're the one that missed the point of my post. Perhaps I should have been more "apparent" for you to get my point.

I finally got my account validated! Now I can actually reply! But I just wanted to say, thank you to VolStudent5 for sharing this video, it has got me a lot of views! But i do want to say that this video was crated by me, Neylan Bright. and I also want to say, thank you to all the positive comments I have received! I can't express how much I appreciate all of them!

- GO VOLS

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back