Shooting reported at U.S. Navy base in Florida

I never made religion a qualification and never even mentioned Trump until someone else brought him up. My comments were directly referencing SA and their blind eye to attacks on the US.

Your seem to be laughing at things I never said. Have fun with that

giphy.gif

That’s exactly what he said.
You're such a maroon. He didn't say that Trump should have included more Muslims in his ban, he said that Trumps Executive Order 13769, titled Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States, also known as the Muslim ban[1] or travel ban, was horse crap since it didn't include SA. One of the major state sponsors of terrorism because of "oil". Iraq was on the list but not SA.

Im not sure what's more scary, terrorist in our country or the marxists that defends them. Would the same talking point be made if this guy was a white conservative? I know evil, septic, LG and the other fascists on here would be creaming in their capris if this was a white guy.

Fascist? Marxist? I support a limited government that consists of defense and infrastructure, that's my utopia. Surprise mf'r, I'm both fiscally conservative and I support the 2a.

I haven't weighed in on this topic or thread at all, consider the facts before your feelz about my disdain for trump make you look even more stupid.

VN Store

Back