Shoot me if youd like

Kiddie Doc, I take it back. could you express mail me some Xanax??? I can't take it any longer. Worried about our offense before this one. Why did the D stay on the team bus???

You mean why did they stay in Knoxville? I'm in Nashville for the weekend... I should have gone down there and suited up! geez...

Milo your from Oregon so you don't try to explain yourself. The Vol nation slammed your concept and no "real" Vol fan, at any level of intoxication, could hope the Vols would lose to the Plainsmen. You mentioned on an earlier post you may move to the South, I think that post answered that question for you. :moon2:

I apologized earlier, and I know that doesn't excuse that what I said was pretty crappy. I'm accepting the fact that I got flamed for what I said, intoxicated or not, even by people like you. I've already sworn to try my hardest not to go online next time I'm hammered.

And for the record: I would be enthralled to see the Vols go and beat Auburn in the SECCG.

Now that I've got that said, you're in no position to tell people, even me, if they are "real fans" or not. It's that kind of elitist attitude that can quickly give ill repute to fans of any program.

I will root on the white and orange against any team in the southeast, and no person, ESPECIALLY some a-hole on the internet who badmouthed me, will tell me I ought to be able to do otherwise. This board should be used as a common ground for respectful discussion of sports.

I would like to see AU play for the title, but I'd rather the VOLS win the SEC title, Oklahoma lose the Big12 game, thus allowing for the (small) possibility that Auburn could play for the title becuase they lost to a better opponent than OU did, and Cal did not leap over AU.

hey milo, I didn't have to badmouth you ,your own post did that. Can't decide to root for UT or Auburn.? Stay in Oregon and lull for the Beavers. Go Vols!

hey milo, I didn't have to badmouth you ,your own post did that. Can't decide to root for UT or Auburn.? Stay in Oregon and pull for the Beavers. Go Vols!

A spot in the BCS Nat. Champ game must be EARNED. If Aub beats UT so be it but they must win the conf first.

GO VOLS

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Nov 21, 2004 6:22 PM
hey milo, I didn't have to badmouth you ,your own post did that. Can't decide to root for UT or Auburn.? Stay in Oregon and lull for the Beavers. Go Vols!

Oh, my bad, I should probably eat my words because the Beavs got beat by thirty in the season opener... Wait a minute, what happened again? That's right, they got out-played in their own house by some 6-5 team from Oregon with a goofy mascot.

But, I suppose it doesn't matter because we all know football in the south is automatically better than everything else because... Um... A lot of people go to the games? No... I'm sure there's some good reason.

I'll cut the sarcasm out. don, it appears to me you are trapped somewhere in the 60's or 70's, or maybe even earlier. Let me let you in on some info: The Confederacy is long gone, so I dunno what all that talk of Stars And Bars is. As far as football goes, regional strength is gone. The south is no longer the powerhouse of football that it used to be. There are strong teams everywhere. California, Oklahoma, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Washington, heck, even Oregon has sent a couple teams bowling in it's day.

This is getting stupid, let's just squash this. I made the thread, regret it, I apologized and now I want it to go away. Capice?

Let me let you in on some info: The Confederacy is long gone, so I dunno what all that talk of Stars And Bars is.

In the South, we value heritage, which is obviously more than can be said about west coasters.

I know that, and I know southerners value heritage, but don't even try and speak on my behalf of my value of heritage.

Like I said, I'm trying to squash this thread. For the sake of all that is good, so we can keep the talk about Vol sports, let this thread die.

OK GUYS, Milo has apologized. If you've been around this board very long, you know Milo is OK for a left coaster. Please remove your teeth from his arse and be friendly. Milo. I accept your apology! PEACE

Attachments

• swain_3784_lg.jpg
    swain_3784_lg.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 0
Duh???? His 3rd string offense looked pretty good yesterday. Our problems are not with Sanders, they are with the fact we are playing freshman and 3rd string qbs. Had we had an experienced qb, even Clausen ® our injury woes would be way down and our game plan would be more flexible.

Keep those 300+ lineman in a 3 point stance for 15-20 seconds, let the play clock wind down to zero and the DL has a HUGE advantage on the OL. That translates into injuries. In our case the injuries has crept from the OL to the backfield. With an experience qb or qbs that can read defenses and check off, we'd be doing some quick snaps, certainly wouldn't be watching the play clock almost expire on each play.

Attachments

• a_houston_7096.jpg
    a_houston_7096.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
Milo I understand what you were trying to say but hoping the Vols would lose just to knock OK out of a system that is flawed and always will be is unacceptable.... if they do beat us (probably) I will pull for AU to go all they way and SEC football still is the toughest in the nation year in year out.

:twocents: I want the Vols to win the SECCG but, I also want a SEC team in the national title game. Its really a no win situation.

If another team that does not win its conference champ game gets to play for a NC I say all teams should boycott the BCS all together...I know , I know it will never happen the schools make too much money but that really gripes my :shakeit:

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Nov 21, 2004 10:57 PM
Duh???? His 3rd string offense looked pretty good yesterday. Our problems are not with Sanders, they are with the fact we are playing freshman and 3rd string qbs. Had we had an experienced qb, even Clausen ® our injury woes would be way down and our game plan would be more flexible.

Keep those 300+ lineman in a 3 point stance for 15-20 seconds, let the play clock wind down to zero and the DL has a HUGE advantage on the OL. That translates into injuries. In our case the injuries has crept from the OL to the backfield. With an experience qb or qbs that can read defenses and check off, we'd be doing some quick snaps, certainly wouldn't be watching the play clock almost expire on each play.

Relax, it was supposed to be a joke! Funny how you Sanders fanboys always have a explanation as to WHY his offense is mediocre. Plus, Vandy had their best tackler on the bench.

VN Store

Back