Shannon Reid and Jacquez Jones have entered the transfer portal

Wishing these young the best of luck everything ain't for Everybody. Please realize also people that if 5 or more leave which I think will happen in the next 2-3 weeks the program will be hurt seriously we can only sign 25 Freshman how many seniors do we have leaving this year. UT Martin roster might be deeper then ours next year

J. Jones still has two years of eligibility after this season and there are 3 senior WRs graduating this year. Must really want out. Or a dumb move? Seems like he had a reverse handed to him a few weeks ago.
This is the kind of stuff that needs to be pointed out WHY would he leave the path to playing time is at his front door

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Hell yes. Git! It’s the only way to save the program is to get rid of the slaw.

Uh, I have to say, completely separated from the contents of your post, your choice of allegorical expression combined with your name does make for an interesting take. The bubbas have nothing on you :D

This is the kind of stuff that needs to be pointed out WHY would he leave the path to playing time is at his front door

For Reid and even Ignont, stepping away from the team after four games makes sense. They haven't yet redshirted. So they can leave now and count this as a redshirt year. But for Jones, leaving now is really unnecessary. He's already redshirted. Other than just straight up quitting, the timing is pointless.

Reactions: Bluetick7578
For Reid and even Ignont, stepping away from the team after four games makes sense. They haven't yet redshirted. So they can leave now and count this as a redshirt year. But for Jones, leaving now is really unnecessary. He's already redshirted. Other than just straight up quitting, the timing is pointless.

With the exception of Henry T, Ignot has had more playing time this year than any other inside LB. Obviously, it was due to Bituli being out, but I can't see why he'd be transferring either. He's the first off the bench for breathers and a starter if one goes down. He played on most special teams also.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
With the exception of Henry T, Ignot has had more playing time this year than any other inside LB. Obviously, it was due to Bituli being out, but I can't see why he'd be transferring either. He's the first off the bench for breathers and a starter if one goes down. He played on most special teams also.
Banks was moved from RB to LB and he is a CJP favorite Will made a mistake got a penalty and his play time dropped he didn't even travel to Florida I think

Banks was moved from RB to LB and he is a CJP favorite Will made a mistake got a penalty and his play time dropped he didn't even travel to Florida I think

I knew Banks had been getting his reps of late and I actually was a fan of the move. I didn't know he didn't travel to FLA though. To be honest, he always looked like a DB out there to me. Always seemed like OL attached on him and swallowed him whole. Can't remember him ever making a tackle at or behind the LOS.

Last edited:
Shoal Creek - are you from Austin?

VN Store

Back