Shane Beamer to be hired at SC

This was their play for a week it seems. Especially after Satterfield came out today saying no thanks

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Do we have a hiring freeze or are we hiring Freeze? lol

Definitely the first, Fulmer isn’t getting rid of Pruitt and even if he did he sure isn’t gonna go out and hire Freeze.
Fulmer wants UT football to be played the way he did, back when his own outdated O got him fired.

Honestly I’d rather ride it out another year and see who can emerge as a coach that doesn’t have a pst that will keep Fulmer away and can win with whatever talent instead of another coach that continues to force a system on a team.

Fulmer’s an obstacle? Fire him and put Mark Ingram on the job. Love you Coach...goodbye again!

Reactions: onevol74
The South Carolina Gamecocks are expected to hire Oklahoma Football assistant head coach Shane Beamer as its new head coach, sources confirmed to ESPN's Mark Schlabach, first reported by The Athletic.

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Looks like there are great coaches everywhere trying to get into the SEC! Now would be a great time for us to try one of our famous coaching searches I feel.

Reactions: savannahfan
I'll be shocked it he's not better than Pruitt.

Apparently they love him there from his time with Spurrier. He's supposed to be a great recruiter and had great relationships with former players.

High risk/high reward. He could be anything from Dooley to his dad.
Chadwell must have either really bombed his interview or changed his mind about wanting to coach there.

Reactions: UTwild82

VN Store

Back