Shamurad Umarov is ALL VOL

Good pick up. A solid class so far. I have a feeling we finish somewhere in the top 15. Given where we are, and how long we have been there, this is a solid job.

Now, if we can win a few more and get a break or two, Heupel's job gets a lot easier. I still don't think he is ever going to be a recruiting machine, but he is a solid coach, selling a respected, albeit tarnished, brand, in the best conference in America. If he can win on the field, I can see us back to competing with Bama and uga in 4-6 years. I want to get back to dominating Kentucky, USC, and Vandy much sooner than that.

Good pick up. A solid class so far. I have a feeling we finish somewhere in the top 15. Given where we are, and how long we have been there, this is a solid job.

Now, if we can win a few more and get a break or two, Heupel's job gets a lot easier. I still don't think he is ever going to be a recruiting machine, but he is a solid coach, selling a respected, albeit tarnished, brand, in the best conference in America. If he can win on the field, I can see us back to competing with Bama and uga in 4-6 years. I want to get back to dominating Kentucky, USC, and Vandy much sooner than that.
I think the class is better than “solid”. CJH’s recruiting this tear is better than “solid”

Sham WOW

vince-from-edge.png

And you’re basing this off what other than star ranking? I’m not saying FM isn’t a great prospect. I would love to hear your thoughts on why you think FM is a better LT than Simmons or Sham?
i can’t tell if you’re joking.

At this rate we will be competing with Bama and UGA quicker than 4-6 years

Already dominating UK, Mizzou, Vandy and USC Jr. 11-1 against them in the last 3 years. The ONLY reason UK beat us is because of JG.

I think the class is better than “solid”. CJH’s recruiting this tear is better than “solid”

Yeah, I probably did overuse that word, :) but that is what comes to mind with Heupel. An ethical man, very competent coach, and seems like a genuinely likable guy. As I said, I don't see him as a recruiting machine, but I am happy with him so far and hope he is at Tennessee for a long time.

At this rate we will be competing with Bama and UGA quicker than 4-6 years

Already dominating UK, Mizzou, Vandy and USC Jr. 11-1 against them in the last 3 years. The ONLY reason UK beat us is because of JG.

We have definitely turned the corner on the little brothers, but I want to get back to the point where UK/Vandy, et al KNOW they are going to lose before the kickoff even happens.

With all due respect, the gap between us and Bama is so wide that if Saban stays there and we DO close it in less than 4 years, Heupel deserves a coach of the century award.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Yeah, I probably did overuse that word, :) but that is what comes to mind with Heupel. An ethical man, very competent coach, and seems like a genuinely likable guy. As I said, I don't see him as a recruiting machine, but I am happy with him so far and hope he is at Tennessee for a long time.

We have definitely turned the corner on the little brothers, but I want to get back to the point where UK/Vandy, et al KNOW they are going to lose before the kickoff even happens.

With all due respect, the gap between us and Bama is so wide that if Saban stays there and we DO close it in less than 4 years, Heupel deserves a coach of the century award.

I think we are at that point with Vandy at least.

I mean in 2019 if JG doesn't call his own number its 28-20 in the middle of the fourth quarter. Last year it was 31-24 with 12:43 seconds left in the fourth quarter.

We aren't close to being the most dominant team in college football, but I think we aren't too far from having a chance to win in the fourth quarter with the way we score the ball.

4-6 years? Why not 10-12 years?🤪😝

Reactions: dduncan4163
And you’re basing this off what other than star ranking? I’m not saying FM isn’t a great prospect. I would love to hear your thoughts on why you think FM is a better LT than Simmons or Sham?
Unless that guy who said that is an OL coach, he’s just looking at the rating. I trust the offer list more than rankings, and this guy has big time offers.

Reactions: Orange Swagger

Why not? Heupel and staff have been top notch recruiters since their UCF days. They killed it there. And that was without THE Rodney Garner lol.

I'd say top 10 is very likely at this point.

We already have the equivalent of the #17 class from last year (232 composite points) with a crap ton of spots still left open.

VN Store

Back